Bluekush420

420 Member
Ive recently started a new grow with a grow tent and i have a plant with droopy lower leaves thats curled abit and a little yellow i dont know if its from the humidifier that's leaving salty residue all over the stuff in the grow tent or if its from other problems.

Ive recently started a new grow with a grow tent and i have a plant with droopy lower leaves thats curled abit and a little yellow i dont know if its from the humidifier that's leaving salty residue all over the stuff in the grow tent or if its from other problems.
Looks to me like the soil is a little hot for seedlings and those first leaves are showing a bit if n toxicity. The new growth looks quite green and healthy at the top, so may be fine. Just watch the new growth doesn't do similar, or it may be worth repotting in another soil. What is in the pot anyway?

Looks to me like the soil is a little hot for seedlings and those first leaves are showing a bit if n toxicity. The new growth looks quite green and healthy at the top, so may be fine. Just watch the new growth doesn't do similar, or it may be worth repotting in another soil. What is in the pot anyway?

i have fox farm ocean forest in the pot

Watch the new growth it kinda looks like it's burnt soil maybe strong DO NOT WORRY about the yellow that is the least of your worries you have a bit of nitrogen toxicity but besides that nothing serious try not to get ocd on it you'll only make things worse. What kind of lights are you running ph and I'd like to know your temps and humidity, also your are you only watering with water orrr?

Watch the new growth it kinda looks like it’s burnt soil maybe strong DO NOT WORRY about the yellow that is the least of your worries you have a bit of nitrogen toxicity but besides that nothing serious try not to get ocd on it you’ll only make things worse. What kind of lights are you running ph and I’d like to know your temps and humidity, also your are you only watering with water orrr?

i use 600watt led and the temps go to 90 with 33 humidity and i only use tap water

Don't know it myself, but if you haven't added anything and it's a straight potting mix, you should be sweet. I always start in a seed / cutting mix

yea i didnt want to have to transplant it from the smaller pots that have different soil and i havent had a problem growing them before from a big pot with foxfarm while they are seedlings

Back
Top Bottom