Help

Yes I can see the picture. A little info goes a long a long way.

Indoor/outdoor
Type of soil
Nutrients used and strength.
Ph levels etc.

From what I can see see it looks like outdoor bug damage.
Both in a shed over night then out during the day just in normal soil been spraying with canna oil and that’s about it first time so new to it all

I agree with Amadeus Forzin, it looks like an outdoor bug damage. Handling insect pest is not an easy task at all. The warm, moist conditions in plants favor the growth of many pests and diseases as well as your chosen plants. The best way to keep your plants pest-free is to pay attention to everything that is brought in the greenhouse or if the situation is out of control, then consulting a professional pest controller like Exterminator Wallingford CT, Branford CT or someone which you can find nearby you. The steps to prevent the trouble are as follows: Use clean soil, Keep a clean house, Good growing practices, Be aware and look for signs of trouble regularly. Keeping your greenhouse healthy and productive is not a difficult thing, but it does require constant attention. Plants grown in a greenhouse are subject to a number of pests and diseases. Garden pest includes Aphids, White Fly, Red Spider Mites, Scale Insects, Leaf Miners, Vine Weevils, slugs, snails, etc.

Back
Top Bottom