Help

Micka 9

420 Member
Hello can anyone please advise me on the best lighting to use . Keeping this in mind low heat output , optimum lighting conditions with a low running costs please

What size of space you aiming to power
But mars hydro are decent but heat hmm

Try horticulture lighting group that’s where all the hype is and cree lighting too.

Hello yes I do have a question for you please, the size is 4 ft x4ft and 7ft in hight led , ceramic something light or Soduim vapor and how do l get on to the horticultural site or forum that you are talking about thanks Micka

Do you reckon HLG 550 v2 is the best lighting to use what’s your call does this light fit the brief of the first question I asked thanks

Yes that light I posted would power your room just fine . You wil receive 1000 umols plus no problems anything after that you need to boost more co2 indoors .

It will provide and equal lux to par.

Stong ppfd , most heat comes from the driver which you can mount out fo tent or space if needed. But very little heat .
Chips are most up to date advanced technology. Light whieght, easy to maneuver . The best reviews I’m hearing from them is that your lower buds produce very well consider we aim for the tops of plants right ?

I can bring a ton Of great growers here to confirm what I am saying if you’d like .

So yes light is big pricey but it pays for itself in long run on hydro bills as you are looking for efficient correct ?

550 V2 one of the best off the shelf lights you can get.

I would go with 4x 135w kits, same type and number of diodes, just spread out on 4 lamps, you have to assemble the kits, but that's easy piecy :)

Hello how’s it going brother it’s double the price for the 550 v2 and hard to find in Australia so I’m still on the fence almost over the line thanks

Hi Micka, I know it could be hard to choose a suitable light; Is this your first grow?
Do you have interest to know more about Mars Hydro? We have 9 years experience in LED grow lights, and we have warehouse in AU as well. :):circle-of-love: If you are interested, I can PM you more info about my recommendation on your needs. :green_heart:

Hi Micka, I know it could be hard to choose a suitable light; Is this your first grow?
Do you have interest to know more about Mars Hydro? We have 9 years experience in LED grow lights, and we have warehouse in AU as well. :):circle-of-love: If you are interested, I can PM you more info about my recommendation on your needs. :green_heart:

Hello how’s it going not the first grow but haven’t done one for 10 years have all my old Sonty Agro 400 watt lights I’m interested in all the information I can get to move to a better growing situation with less heat and more production bring it on thanks

Hello how’s it going not the first grow but haven’t done one for 10 years have all my old Sonty Agro 400 watt lights I’m interested in all the information I can get to move to a better growing situation with less heat and more production bring it on thanks
Hi Micka, so you mean your area is 4x4x7, while you use to use the 400w Sonty Agro light, right? I would suggest you consider our Mars II 1600; Now we uses the upgraded SMD chips, the heat release is better than before! And it is also powerful enough for your area. :)
1600 2.jpg

See more details here: Mars II 1600
You can also buy some smaller lights and use together with your old 400w HPS. Especially during winter cold times.

Back
Top Bottom