Help?

Vazilian

Im having a few issues with some of my young plants.
Any ideas?
400w MH
Very light soil nutes, if any so far if any at all
18hr / 6hr
17" - 19" bulb distance from tops
Low stress training
Watering when first few inches of soil is dry

Attachments

• 20190218_000709.jpg
    20190218_000709.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190218_000653.jpg
    20190218_000653.jpg
    703.8 KB · Views: 22
What strain and breeder? What is your medium? Size pots, age of plants, how long have they been in that medium. What nutes are you using and dosage. What are you ph’ing your mix to?

There are a lot of pieces that work together and knowing as much as possible helps others give possible answers and solutions.

Dont pull them. But I have questions.
  1. How many days old are they?
  2. Are you using Cal-Mag when watering?
  3. What is the PH of your water?
  4. What brand/type of soil?
  5. What brand Nutes do you use?

Im using tap water not sure PH, no calmag, Soil is expert gardner soil, nutes are flora grow but i have only gave them nutes once about 3 weeks ago and it was a light / medium dose.

Im having a few issues with some of my young plants.
Any ideas?
400w MH
Very light soil nutes, if any so far if any at all
18hr / 6hr
17" - 19" bulb distance from tops
Low stress training
Watering when first few inches of soil is dry
This is what an underwatered plant looks like underwatered cannabis - Google Search:

and this is what an over watered plant looks like overwatered cannabis plant - Google Search:

They're hard to tell apart, but i would also be the ph is off too. I think it looks more like over watering but I could be wrong, best of luck.

Im using tap water not sure PH, no calmag, Soil is expert gardner soil, nutes are flora grow but i have only gave them nutes once about 3 weeks ago and it was a light / medium dose.
theres your problem you dont even know the ph going in
ph your water going jnto the correct ph.
you cant cant correct a problem with no control of not even knowing whats going into your grow medium

start by fixing your incorrect watering habits. The rest will help to fall in line after that. Incorrect watering habits will cause pH problems and nutrient uptake problems among others. As Emilya suggested above me, there is also a link in my signature on how to properly water a potted plant.

Is that a clone kinda looks like it
Just a echo of everybody else pH your water let it dry out completely and slowly introduce nutes to it get a pH test kit even the cheap drops will get you close the best dirt and best nutes will not do a thing if your pH is off

Back
Top Bottom