BCBUD4324

420 Member
Hey guys. It's my first time growing here in bc Canada. I'm having a issue with space and knowing when to harvest! I could use some help

How far away is she from harvest? I started flushing 7 days ago. I bought a 30 x times jelwer loup today and I can't seem to see the trichomes close enough :( pls ! Someone help! I need to harvest her early due to space. Thanks guys.

White widow autoflower
Coco coir and perlite
Week 9

Attachments

• 20190520_124255.jpg
    20190520_124255.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 20190520_124352.jpg
    20190520_124352.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 134
I don't have the best eyes either. I purchased a USB microscope that hooks up to my smartphone. It goes up to 1000 power. Only cost $20 on Amazon

Awesome, thank you pennywise. Will curing it in a jar take the white hairs away and make it denser? Cheers!
Welcome to 420!
The hairs will darken during curing but that's not what you want. You want the hairs to darken on the plant before you cut it. Like Pennywise said it's got a ways to go yet. In that time it will fatten up.
Curing makes smooth to smoke and enhances flavors.

Lookin good lookin good. Wuzgud out there in BC? Heard ya got a rep for good ganja. See, over here in Ontario;
Good weed growwws,
in Ontariooo.

Welcome to 420!
The hairs will darken during curing but that's not what you want. You want the hairs to darken on the plant before you cut it. Like Pennywise said it's got a ways to go yet. In that time it will fatten up.
Curing makes smooth to smoke and enhances flavors.
Sweet, thanks for all your guys help. I'm glad I joined the community. I wasn't expecting to get such quick replies! I started the flush way too early.. it's on day 9 of flush. Is that a bad thing? And if I harvest in a week will the product still get me high?or will it have no cannabinoids ? Thanks amigo!

Welcome @BCBUD4324 get something to zoom in on those babies, check your trichomes. That white widow should only need to go about 9 weeks. Not saying yours is but my buddy was waiting on his to mature and waited right until his trich's started drying up...too long! Cheers, luck to your grow, enjoy those tasty buds!

Welcome @BCBUD4324 get something to zoom in on those babies, check your trichomes. That white widow should only need to go about 9 weeks. Not saying yours is but my buddy was waiting on his to mature and waited right until his trich's started drying up...too long! Cheers, luck to your grow, enjoy those tasty buds!
9 weeks from seed? Or from flower? I bought one yesterday. A jelwers loup 30x but isn't close enough to see the top of the trichomes :( I will have to order online. And thanks amigo! Haha first plant I've ever grow!

Broke my back two years ago and dont take any pill medication, just smoke for the pain.

Back
Top Bottom