Help!

Rnugg

420 Member
so after doing some more digging ive found that my water i was going to use is going threw my water softner. is there a filter i could use to take away the extra salt ?

I thought that there would be spigot or faucet somewhere in the line just for this type of situation. If there is you could fill up a bucket from that instead of from a faucet after the water softener. You could also set up some way to capture rain water or melt snow depending on what season it is.

I looked but nothing, unless I use the water that goes to my washer, I belive that isn't using softner water
You will just have to back track the pipe to see where it comes from.

How would anyone know if the water needs softening if they cannot get some before the softener for testing? Unless you are in an apartment building and the softener services everyone I just cannot imagine a close system between the well or water supply to the house.

Maybe someone who is a plumber or has worked for plumbing contractors can help out.

Ive found a spot to pull water from that dosent go threw my water softner but it dosent go threw a filter either.

according to my blue lab monitor my ppm was 370 and ph of 7.2 i do use ph down when i fill my res,

is this a viable?

Back
Top Bottom