Help!

shelzzz

420 Member
So I could be paranoid but I have a drug test coming up on 3/2/2020 and they told me it'd be a mouth swab. I vaped and ate edibles VERY frequently for the past several months. I've looked up how long thc can stay in saliva and some websites say up to 30 days!? Is this for real? I've quit all thc consumption as of 2/1 and will continue to stay abstinent for now but I'm freaking out about this 30 day thing and the heavy use I had for months. For all you vapors and edible lovers, have y'all passed a mouth swab???

Work out drink water and you will be fine. You are plenty far out in my opinion. Also day of just make sure you take a leak before you go and capture your sample mid stream. No worries.

Haha just realized you said mouth swabs. I'll have to see what the difference is there. But still you should be good

Work out drink water and you will be fine. You are plenty far out in my opinion. Also day of just make sure you take a leak before you go and capture your sample mid stream. No worries.

Haha just realized you said mouth swabs. I'll have to see what the difference is there. But still you should be good

Yes, I am really hoping saliva doesn't hold on to thc for that long. Years ago, I passed a swab test after smoking the night before. But, my use wasn't as heavy back then

Back
Top Bottom