Help

Jbiggie

Hello, just want to know something with a problem i have, i forgot to turn my two lights off for my plants, my main 1500 watt is on a timer so they were problem's going off. But have two other lights just for some extra juice, but they are not on a timer. They werw suppose to go off at 12 am put got busy doing something and realized i forgot to turn the two lights off so i ran down stairs and turned them off, it was 12 27 am, will they hermie? I dont think they will but just need another opinion from another grower, thanks in advance

You really need to try and get them on the same timer I use a surge protector so all my lights in my tent go on and off at the same time
Yeaah i noo lol my 1500 watt light is on the timer, the timer has plugs on each side so i can have to two lights connected to the timer, i want to get another timer so all the lights are one but im low on cash right now lol thanks for the reply

I have two white lights that come on first, then after 30min, both 1500w come on, then at night, the 1500w turn off 30min early, and the whites turn off last.
I wanted the white lights because the 1500w’s are blurple, and it’s near impossible to see deficiencies under them. I figured since they were there, I could mimic the sun rise/set since I had two timers.
Point of the story is that I had to work on moving some wiring around and had them unplugged for 4 hours or so and forgot to adjust it back to the correct time. 2 weeks into flower and they only ended up getting 8 hours of darkness. Mine seem to be fine. I get in the habit of checking both timers a few times a week now. It happens. You should be fine.

I have two white lights that come on first, then after 30min, both 1500w come on, then at night, the 1500w turn off 30min early, and the whites turn off last.
I wanted the white lights because the 1500w’s are blurple, and it’s near impossible to see deficiencies under them. I figured since they were there, I could mimic the sun rise/set since I had two timers.
Point of the story is that I had to work on moving some wiring around and had them unplugged for 4 hours or so and forgot to adjust it back to the correct time. 2 weeks into flower and they only ended up getting 8 hours of darkness. Mine seem to be fine. I get in the habit of checking both timers a few times a week now. It happens. You should be fine.
That must of caused a bit of a panic but glad theyre okay, i cheaked my plant today they are fine

That must of caused a bit of a panic but glad theyre okay, i cheaked my plant today they are fine
Weather (lighting) is never perfect... keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom