Help

johndough210

my plant started showing sex last week, what week of flowering would this put me in?

i am using advanced nutrients organic tea (25% grow/75% bloom) half strength tiger bloom and general hydroponics diamond nectar.

anyone have any advice as far as nutes or anything? :bongrip:

sorry i was high when i posted the last post, my question was how much n-p-k is right for the first weeks of flowering? like i said i have organic tea grow (1.50-0.5-1.50) and bloom (0.5-1.50-2.00) and the tiger bloom is 2.00-8.00-4.00. is this enough phosphate? i'm going for all organic.

:smokin:

anyone know the average pre-flowering to budding time (or ballpark estimate)? i'm gettin kinda antzy. :smokin:

As an organic grower myself, I must say your plants are looking fine. If your plants have shown their sex, then they are probably about 1 week into the flowering phase depending on how much preflower development you actually see. If you keep working with the nutes you have and the Tiger Bloom you will be in good shape provided you can keep the bugs at bay.

Total flowering time is about 10 weeks.

yeah i'm about to start the full-on budding nutes. bugs seriously haven't been a problem this whole grow, i think its something the plant gives off.

thanks for the reply. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom