HelP!!!

DaCheeba

Ok, my biggest plant had a bottom limb damaged in a storm last night, its a big branch but its half broken at the base so its hanging down kinda, how should i take care of this? let it grow and see if it heals or cut it at the base?

cut the branch with the sharpest tool in the house. close to the stock, you will divert too much energy "healing" this, it will not be worth fixing. cut it and watch the plant go into overdrive and kick out mad branch's.

DankCloset said:
cut the branch with the sharpest tool in the house. close to the stock, you will divert too much energy "healing" this, it will not be worth fixing. cut it and watch the plant go into overdrive and kick out mad branch's.

I totally agree 100%.

For what it's worth, about 3 weeks ago I discovered a major split at the apex between the two main branches of my plant running down the trunk due to over stressing it from bending the branches down to keep a low profile. Naturally I felt like a complete idiot, thinking that I'd killed her.

I tightly held the two branches together, wire wrapped them back into position, and hoped for the best. No doubt extra energy was drawn from the plant for repair, but she never showed any outward signs of ill health, and is progessing very well.

Back
Top Bottom