help

Drane

when can i tell when it is time to harvest because all the leaves at the bottom are starting to die so i wanna harvest soon but do i have to wait for the hairs to turn different colors or do they stay white? they are starting to change orangish brown
help please thank you

There's actually a long stretch of time that you can harvest. If your buds filling out has slowed down considerably and more than half of the hairs have turned from white to orange/brown, harvest time is about as good as it's gonna get. You're just wasting money keeping the lights on them longer if the bids aren't getting noticeably larger each day. take a photo ever day of the same bud and compare it to the day before. You'll notice big time. Harvesting buds early will give you a different high compared to a later harvest. It's all up to you, really. Some people love an earlier harvest, some like it completely done. Think of it as how someone likes their steak...same thing. Are there a lot of trichomes showing and what percentage of hairs have turned color? (take a guess) :cheesygrinsmiley:

when-to-harvest.jpg

A picture guide for ya. Hairs have relatively little to do with ripeness because they contain no THC. Judge it by the trichomes.

That's awesome, Akorn. Better get out your paragon glass :cheesygrinsmiley:
I've just always noticed that the hairs turning color and the trichomes going amber seem to coincide. I like your way better though. The "couch lock" variety is what I'm after myself as I smoke for Insomnia :smokin:

Akornpatch said:
when-to-harvest.jpg

A picture guide for ya. Hairs have relatively little to do with ripeness because they contain no THC. Judge it by the trichomes.
Hey!!!lol Those pictures look slightly familiar to me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I wish the water mark didn't cover up the explanation next to the last picture. I would have reworked the picture if I had known it was going to do that when I downloaded it.

Back
Top Bottom