Help!

Inasad

Listen guys, I started smoking over the summer and I love it, but now I'm at college and I really want to try making brownies or any kind of food that will get me ripped outa my mind. The problem is that I only have a microwave and the chances of me getting to use a stove in someone's appartment is slim to none because only upperclassmen have stoves. Is there any possible way to cook something in my microwave that will do the job without letting everyone in my dorm know what im doing?

mmmm ur not really gunna be cookin anythin from a microwave srry.. that suks...were u go to college......i go to Fresno n they let us have w/e lol!

I go to school in Rhode Island. They wont even let us have a damn hot plate, and its so windy outside sometimes because my school is right on the water that its like a friggin science just trying to get a lighter to stay lit. Man I really want some brownies, you wanna make me some and mail them to me? haha jk

heh i might be able to send ur ass some hash lol!! but not brownies ahahaha! i wish i could help u out that really suks dude....u should transfer ova here...i play football so ya lol!! u can watch me play ahahaha!

dude no way you have smoked hash? ive heard that shit is friggin crazy, i wish you could send me some haha

Leary biscuit
I do not know if it works, I have never tried it. Also a thing to try would be those microwavable dishes that contain butter/oil or can have it added. It'll mostly be single serving stuff.

Thanks for the help, but I don't think there is anything I can do in my dorm because anything that I cook with that stuff is gonna reek like crazy and my RA would definitely smell it if shes there.

Ok dorm cooking with weed 101: You will need a crock pot $10-$20 when on sale at wally world, an ounce of mex weed $60, 1 pound no salt butter, marshmallows, rice krispies both can be found at the 99 cent store, rubber spaulas, a pan to put it in, strainer, plastic bowl, also at the 99 cent store. Ok first clean your weed, no stems what so ever, with the crock pot on low place your weed and butter in and dont touch it for 12 hours. Pour the butter mixture through the strainer into the bowl. Useing the rubber spaula press all the butter out of you weed and throw the weed out, making sure to wrap it up tight so no one knows what it is. Turn the crock pot to med and add 3 Tablespoons of butter into it and get it warm. Add 40 marshmallows a few at a time in and stir till all are melted. Add 6 cups of rice crispies and mix well. Transfer to your pan and spred smooth. Let cool. Cut into 6" squares and enjoy. Yon can use this butter on anything you normaly would use butter on or in. Let me know how this works for you

INGREDIENTS
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon butter (no substitutes)
1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS
In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup and salt. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes. Stir. Microwave 3 minutes longer. Stir in butter and pistachios. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until mixture turns a light amber (it will be very hot). Quickly stir in baking soda and vanilla until light and foamy. Immediately pour onto a greased baking sheet and spread out. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm; break into small pieces. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
Had a friend do a version of this and it was killer, she made some without nuts for me, just use the butter from above

hey sorry about the late reply, i stopped checking because it was a while after the last post before you. the recipes sound great but im almost outa school so ill have to wait till i get home to try that

Back
Top Bottom