Help!

Dankdeadhead

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to tell if your bud is contaminated with something?? Like maybe by the way it burns or something?? I think I read somewhere, sometime, that bud that is contaminated with shit will burn all black ?? Is that right?? I dunno, I'm just alittle concerned. I picked up alittle bit last night from a friend. First I was suppose to be getting this awesome tasting strawberry cough, but that fell threw (hope fully today:hmmmm:) So I asked my friend if he had alittle to spare. Which he did I got about 2gs and went on my way. When I got to my destination. I smelt the bud and it smelt really fucking funky. Not ganja or herb smelling at all. But it looks alright. Then my girlfriend smelt it and she said it smelt like cat piss. Then I smelt it again and I did notice it smelt kinda like kitty litter or something. I smoked some of it, and got sorta high but it kinda feels different t hen a normal ganja smoke. I asked my friend who got it he says he didnt do anything to it and that he smoked it too. I asked if he felt kinda funky after it he said he didnt really know. Which kinda freaks me out, cuz I'm pretty sure by how he said it, it kinda means yes. I just finished a bong pack of it and was about topack another. -I'm not that high- But then just stopped just by how my body was starting to feel. Different then usual. I dunno. So I decided to finally post something about it, I've been meaning to since last night. haha But if anyone has any info at all, about contaminated bud. I would love to hear about it. Thanks
Peace
Jon

I smelt the bud and it smelt really fucking funky. Not ganja or herb smelling at all. But it looks alright. Then my girlfriend smelt it and she said it smelt like cat piss.
Jon

there are strains that smell like catpiss. like the catpiss strain eh

there are strains that smell like catpiss. like the catpiss strain eh

^^^ I know thats what I was hoping.. But Isnt the catpiss strain suppose to be real good??? This was nothing special. And Bags to answer your question about the hay taste. No It didnt taste like that. I cant even explain the taste. Thanks for all the info. Good news is I did end up getting the strawberry cough today :bong: And then I traded that bud I had for some beer.. ( I told the person what I thought about it and everything and he still wanted it, so iwas like alrigt man. You can just have it, and hes like no man why dont I get you some beer to compansate it. haha Ok man.)

Back
Top Bottom