Help?!

xjackflashx

I just found out that we will be moving from where we are at to another place and was wondering if my outdoor bud will be ready by the end of september to be harvested if they started to flower at the end of July. I have some in 5 gal buckets but the ppl i live with are kinda hesitant about moving them....and then i have some really good stuff that I have growing in the ground....So anyone know if theyll be ready or is it just a wait n see type of game we must play........:bong:

just an update....i have noticed that the once white pistols of the female plant have begun to change to a pinkish/purplish color...what next??

It would wiser for you to check the trichs, because I have learned from some of the pictures on this site that the pistols can be a false indicator. Now that I have started applying what I have learned here my harvest are bigger and better!

The buds are tiny at the moment as I am only 2-3 weeks into my flowering cycle...so im thinking i still have at least another 4-5 weeks to go..another thing..Ive heard that its a great time to pick my bud under a full moon...is that just a farmers "tradition" or is there some fact behind that cuz looking at the calender the time for me to pick is under no moon

I would say that is just another sayin', this makes me more curious about the strain Werewolf

Back
Top Bottom