Help!

MDRIII

p0q1.jpg
:welcome: I have a girl soil growing outside and is about 4 weeks into flowering. The problem is the the leaves are laying down like it need water. I checked the soil it is moist so I let it dry out didnt water for 3 days, no help, I then tried flushing she is in a 7gal pot so I flushed with about 15 gal. aprox. waited another 3 days nothing, I then tried some nutes Iguana juice bloom waited 3 days and nothing I am now very worried! Any suggestions will be appreciated and before hand thank you very much for your time. I will try to put a pic up but havent been very succesfull. If not here look in my gallery:thanks:

Re: Help!!!!

dont think so I have her in a 7gal pot my others are fine. I am stumped I can not figure this out

p0q1.jpg
It is not because of night the flick was taken during the day I will try to post the pic again if it doesnt com up look at my photo gallery

She just looks way overwatered to me.

Not all pots of soil drain equally.

I wouldn't water for at least a week, that particular plant at least.IMHO

I think its root bound it seems to me its by far the biggest 1 that is drooping

for me when all else fails,go bigger pot with fresh dirt, at that size a buddy or 2 helping should not be that hard,just go slow and gentle,well thats what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom