Helpful Suggestions pleeeease?

StoneyBologna

Hey everyone, I have absolutely no experience growing, but have finally gotten fed all the way up with trying to find good nugz... and most of the time being very disappointed. I moved far from where I grew up and haven't really met any cool people here, so It's probably not that the bud isn't around, but I just am having a hell of a time finding it!!

I have read quite a bit about it, and am willing to invest a few hundred dollars to get started. (When I can find anything decent, I'm gettin taxed so hard... it would be worth it) but just wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a new guy.... I have a decent sized closet to work with, 9ft high, 6 ft wide, 4 ft deep... so if anyone could give me any helpful suggestions... I would appreciate it!!! Until then, I will just have to get by on what I can find!!!

Good Beginner's strain?
Should I put a box or fridge or something IN my closet? or just use my closet?
Mail in cash to a seed bank and have seeds sent to my house?

Or anything else that may help me along would be much appreciated!!!

As you can tell, since I dont even have seeds yet, I'm still in early planning stages, but am just trying to do it right if I'm gonna do it, you know? If I want crappy nugs, I'll just keep buyin em!!!

Thanks all---

Re: Helpful Suggestions pleeeease???

i would just use the closet for the grow.. and for the seeds just use some bag seeds or something becasue it is going to take a few grow to perfect every thing and get a good method going and u dont wana waste money :peace:

Awesome... well that's a good start. I actually just got some bud and found about 15 seeds in a 1/4. It was pretty unusual bud too. Kind of looked like mids... it was brownish-grey, but crystaly, and had a STRONG strange odor... sort of like Fruity Pebbles with a shot of liquor in it... or something... I dunno. But it was decent smoke... so you think try those maybe?

Any suggestions of a place to order from? I'm just kinda 'noid about them making it to the US.... people i have talked to mostly tell me "Don't order seeds, you'll get in trouble" or "Theyre going to put your name on a government list" and lots of other stuff I'm sure plenty of people have heard.... so... if anyone has suggestions of the best place to order from to the US... please let me know!!

if a fridge box will fit in your coset then i would use that. then u can cut oles in it for things like fan or lights. just grow in a corner of it at first. but yea bag seed to start off. im useing CFL lights i got two of them 200W and 150W they cost $9 each.

Well, I trashed the seeds from that bud i got because it didn't turn out to be very good. It was mids at best. So, I really am being held up by getting seeds or clones. Please help!!

Will work for seeds.

Hahaa

dont worry about the smokes that have seeds not being that strong......Look and read Nodirtweed's dirt grow form beginning to end.....then read M. Valley's grow journal. That will take a day or two right there.....ever question you have asked so far has come up severtimes in there grow journals.....

Nodirt took bag seed and grew some awsome plants with it.....and Look if you spend 100 or more on order seeds you will really be pissed if you loose them your first week of growing.... Start with bag seed even if you are to good to smoke it lol sell it back to the guy you got them form....lol The thing is you will learn more than anything you read here by growing those cheap seeds....that way when you get your special seeds that you know your going to love...you will be ready....

Once you get your bag seeds again start a grow journal...if you have a dig-camera. That way people on here can look at it and give adivce....

Hope this helps!!

Back
Top Bottom