Helping me grow my first plant!

Danimals

Okay, first off I planted my seed about 2 weeks ago in the ground not thinking anything of it. It grew about 4 inches looking healthy at this time I decided I could move it inside, so I put it in new soil and moved it. Now I'm keeping it under a 13w flouro light very close to it. I also have a lamp that is 2 33W phillips flouro lights i was wonder if this was enough to grow one plant.
Also, recently my plant has been getting brown bad leave towards the end of the leaves. I think its because I used to much peter's grow. I would really like if someone could tell me the basics of watering the plant and using nutes because im confused. thanks! :cool:

what nutes are you using and how much are you using at a time? when they are that smalll you dont want to over nute them, that can lead do stressing them out and also nute burn and posible kill it over.

Hi Danimals.. :welcome:
you have come to the right place, many knowledgeable and helpful people here.. :hookah:

this is a great thread
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

as is this one
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

post a couple of pics so we can see it

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

if you are using CFL's, then Roseman is the man,, take a look at his tutorial
CFL Light Tutorial

I think the lights you have is good for now, will take you into veg, but I think you will want a couple of more to go through flower..

if you used too much nutes, then flush the soil..
Flushing: A Tutorial by Papa Green

:goodluck:

I'm using Peters all purpose plant food it's 20-20-20 i mixed a teaspoon into a 2 liter pepsi bottle and I'm going to use that as nutes.

Hi Danimals.. :welcome:
you have come to the right place, many knowledgeable and helpful people here.. :hookah:

this is a great thread
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

as is this one
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

post a couple of pics so we can see it

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

if you are using CFL's, then Roseman is the man,, take a look at his tutorial
CFL Light Tutorial

I think the lights you have is good for now, will take you into veg, but I think you will want a couple of more to go through flower..

if you used too much nutes, then flush the soil..
Flushing: A Tutorial by Papa Green

:goodluck:

Everything you need to know and then some in one post :goodjob: +1

Hey Danimals I want to first say hello and thank you for coming to grow, learn and help spread Cannabis Awareness across our great lands. We all need to repeal the Prohibition against Marijuana that is far less dangerous than liquor, narcotics, and pharmaceuticals. If we continue with MMJ legislation and full legalization we will succeed at ending our modern day Prohibition and build a stronger country! I hope you can help and do your part back in your area.
The grow....we can assist you we have the technology......

First off STOP with the nutrients a plant growing in soil can get many trace nutrients from the soil and ALL seeds have enough nutrients to pop and grow without any help they just need water. The nutes come later. I know nothing of "Pete's" I use House & Garden's Soil A + B and use Pro Mix HP with Horticultural grade Perlite, Vermiculite, and Sphagnum Peat mixture of 40/25/25/10 in 5gal pots with great succes and this "soil-less" mixture can also be used with many Hydroponic systems seamlessly. The afforementioned ingredients are a recipe for success and if you want to talk sometime hit me up my friend.
Oh BTW use whatever nutes at 1/2 strength to start and :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom