Bestbud99

Hi this is my first in door grow, iam growing in soil ,iam at my second week of flower 12/12 and just noticed my ak 47 developed small sacks ,i removed the sacks with tweezers that i could find on plant ,noticed white powder spilled out one off the sacks ,i spayed the powder with a fine mist of water ,the buds are looking nice up to this point :( .... didnt no if anyone had any in sight what i should do ? Remove the plant or wait it out and continue to remove the sacks when i see them ...i have aleast 4 weeks till harvest, i also have 11 other plants growing in the same room all doing well ,other than one other plant i found a sack on ,iam guessing it commtamnated the room ,again any in put would be appreciated thanks scott !!

Thanks omega man for your input, iam going back into the room tommorow when lights come back on and check all the other plants closer, if i find more ,ill probably wait it out ,the plant effected has some nice looking Buds on it ,i super croped it ,thin it etc ,i think my problem is that i used to small of plant containers ,or my nutr. were off ,my room temp is 75 degrees 50% humidity during light time ,when lights go off i increase temp to 79 80, only for the first couple off weeks into flower ,i heard raiseing the temp when lights go out helps buds get tighter ,than return temp to 75 after the two weeks are up ,then continue with original temp from there on out ,wish i was further in on bud cycle ,if i find more on other plants i may wait it out ,,,,i appreciate your input have a good one thanks again! !!

Back
Top Bottom