Hemp CBD vs Marijuana CBD?

ohbout420

OK let's talk HURT not HIGH . I have used cbd cheeba chews and got great relief with them but at 14 a pop well puts a hurt on the rent money. I have very bad arthritis in my hands and neck so I was told about the CBD oil what is the difference...HEMP OR MARIJUANA....... ?? please let me know..........:420:

Re: Hemp cbd vs marijuana cbd ???

Hemp is technically Cannabis with virtually no THC. So if a strain such as Charlotte's Web has less than .3% THC, it is considered Hemp. They are both the same plant, with the difference simply being either the inclusion or absence of psychoactive properties.

People will refer to 'CBD Oils' when a concentrated oil is created from Cannabis/Hemp with little/no THC and high CBD. Oils are absolutely an effective option for you, and so are CBD tinctures, CBD capsules, as well as high-CBD Raw Cannabis/Hemp (fresh or dried). There are many options to choose from as long as you live in a state where Cannabis/Hemp is legal medically/recreationally.

I hope this is a good starting point for you, and that you're able to find a more financially feasible way of finding relief.

:yummy::green_heart:

CBD from hemp contains around 0.3% of THC and CBD from marijuana has more than that which makes it basically illegal in most states of the US.

Well, I prefer CBD from hemp because it's enough to give me relax for my joints and back pain. I have found these 2 places where they have listed the differences between the two in more depth: CBD Oil Made from Hemp vs. Marijuana: What’s the Difference? - Royal CBD and What Is CBD? Definition, Benefits, Legality and Where To Buy? Things You Need To Know - CBD Fable

Hope these 2 are enough to clear anyone's doubt. Please share if you have some better resources :) I always wanted to learn about this :D

I prefer the one with THC. Because fuck them and their known lies...:high-five: Sorry, that was suppose to be the internal voice. :blunt:

THC is also a med, but being treated like a red headed step child.:thedoubletake: To be really honest, I can't feel CBD without some THC. And I've tested the best CBD on the market...

Back
Top Bottom