Hemp Dream!

BWC BayArea

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
I went to the store to grab a few zoom zooms and came across this product (no I haven't tried it yet). I took the best pics possible with my old ass camera. This is a BIG motivating factor to me. I wonder if Jack Herer has seen this. Someone should buy him some and take it to him in the hospital. If nothing else, I'm sure it would brighten his spirits. This is from the same people that make Rice Dream. I am excited, this really brightened my day. Check it out.
HempDream.JPG
HempDream_rear.JPG
HempDream_side.JPG
. This is irrefutable evidence of the recognized nutritional value of hemp seed IMO. Hell yea. Now lets buy American and do this the right way. Manufactured for distribution by: Imagine Foods-The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. in NY. A product of Canada according packaging. Questions or comments 800-434-4246

Re: Hell Yea!!!

good find BWC, im sure jack has one of those each day. and supporting hemp products will only help the cause.

Ive drunk it before and its delicious! better than soymilk in my opinion

How long has it been around? I just saw 4 the 1st time the other day.
OK. Just drank a glass. Not bad. If u've ever consumed a hemp product u can taste it. Takes a few minutes to get used to. I shook the box up good. When I drank it, it had a few lumps in it. No biggie, the manufacturer warns of this on the packaging. Something about containing hemp seed pieces. Anyhow, as long as it doesn't give me gas, I think I'll pick up more.

HEMP DREAM™

HEMP DREAM Non-Dairy Beverage is derived from the Hemp seed, which contains high quality protein and amino acids in addition to EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids which include Omega 3 & 6) that are continually gaining importance as part of our daily diet. This beverage’s natural benefits are complemented with an additional enrichment of vitamins to help make this a Non-Dairy Beverage unlike any other. HEMP DREAM is a great Non-Dairy alternative to add to a bowl of cereal, or to enjoy by the glass any time of day!

source

Back
Top Bottom