Hemp G-strings. Sack cloth and rashes

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I came across this old article that gave me a chuckle.

Sackcloth and rashes

Running a 45-kilometre marathon in the crisp Blue Mountains air is one thing, but doing it in just a pair of runners and hemp G-string? :rofl:

Visiting British university student Alexander Putnam will do just that on Saturday to promote hemp-based products as an environmentally friendly natural textile.

A winner in the under-20 section in last year's Six Foot Track Marathon, a fund-raiser for the the NSW Rural Fire Service, the geography student will once again navigate the undulating course between Katoomba and Jenolan Caves, albeit with a few differences.

First, there's the thong. Not a coarse hessian garment, as expected by Spike, but a softer more linen-like number - though it still doesn't protect against chafing. :hmmmm:

"I use plenty of Vaseline ... it's not really the distance that's the problem, it's the chafing," Putnam told Spike. :goof:

Then there's the slogan down the leg: "Don't panic, it's organic." :rofl:

The weekend run will be a precursor to the London Marathon on April 13, where Putnam will once again don the thong to raise money for a British medical research group, Action Research.

lol nice read.lol well funny read moose.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom