Hemp healing

hemheart

Hello there,

just been browsing a little but I sensed there is great wisdom about hemp and the medicinal uses here. I am from Sweden and cbd has been gaining popularity although classed as a narcotic by medical authorities.
Recently a patient with a broken neck was sentenced for self medicating with marijuana and even very miniscule traces of THC can get a person sentenced for minor narcotic crimes.

My main reason for looking to hemp is to seek relief from reumatic symptons that I do get in cold weather and Sweden is cold pretty much 11 months in a year.

I tried a cbd oils with 2% of cbd, and less than 0,2% THC the profile of Swedish industrial hemp. Taking a fairly large dose did give a great pain relief and my joints just felt well oiled and good. I did also feel kind of baked...The oil is expensive so I did import EU cbd buds with about 3,7% CBD.

I did a decarb at about 230F for 45 minutes and then I did a coconut oil boil. Well I was a bit tired after long day from work and out of focus and I left the cook for awhile googling how to do it. And I worry that the coconut oil got close to boiling point. There was just a tiny bit of smoke and there is hint of burned taste to the plant material infused. Did I ruin all the cbd even if it just got too hot for a short while? I did take a fairly large dose of the oil and do not feel the same relieve that I did with a pre made extract. Oh well better do some more research and be a little bit better rested before next try.

CBD is still fairly new and it is exciting to hear that people do get benefit. I did get benefit for joins and I do hope I can find a way to make the best possible extract for CBD with my 3,7% buds. If anybody has ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Peace

Welcome to the 420 community Hemheart :byebye:
If they would just legalize MJ and get it over with I believe you will find that it has the potential to be a fantastic medical substitute for so many different ailments. Much of the world is waiting on America to make that 1st move of legislation so they can follow suit, I hope we do not make you wait to much longer.

Welcome to the 420 community Hemheart :byebye:
If they would just legalize MJ and get it over with I believe you will find that it has the potential to be a fantastic medical substitute for so many different ailments. Much of the world is waiting on America to make that 1st move of legislation so they can follow suit, I hope we do not make you wait to much longer.

Hi thank you for reply,
but until legislation occurs I am now searching for the best method of decarbing my cbd buds that still smell a lot like the THC containing variety so it was a little worrying the first time I tried it in the oven. Maybe decarbing directly in oil? And does an oil extraction in coconut oil really need to take so many hours? Would the actives nit be absorbed in the oil much sooner? Well I am just a novice but am seeking the information.

Back
Top Bottom