Hempy Headquarters

These two share one of those Dollar Tree waste baskets. Green one smells like hangover vomit, the purple one like skunk and not quite fermented berries.

These unpollinated gals were supposed to be full of seeds but I pulled the Male early and I forgot him in the kitchen cupboard for 2 days. The little pollen I did manage to obtain did not take.

Little garden update. Most plants coming down this weekend.
IMG_20190405_053533.jpg
IMG_20190405_053610.jpg
IMG_20190405_053621.jpg

Where u been? How did that blumat test go?

Hey Buck! :high-five:
Working my proverbial ass off. The Blumat test was ultimately inconclusive because I was unable to get enough into the reservoir to measure the TDS. Oh well.

This is my latest hempy project. A crash test seed (from one of my brother @BTzGrow Super Lemon Haze girls) that made it through the various trials:

DDFC8231-627C-4729-8E42-4332451A80F4.jpeg

5938DEF3-E218-431A-B26F-562C19F17A54.jpeg
6C14BEA9-1F82-4354-854F-299A5A713B04.jpeg

Sharing space with some strawberries under the QB 100. Getting 9.5 hours a night (about 13 moles) and some sun through the window sometimes. Did a FIM on 3/20, and started LST on 3/30.

Nice and neat.... that always gives me such a sense of satisfaction. :battingeyelashes: You did well. :high-five:

I just realized I won’t be in a position to grow anything until beginning of August. I move into the apartment when I get back from California, and I leave for the PNW in early July. Not even time for an auto. EEK!

I’ll have to fall wholeheartedly into cheerleader status. :laughtwo: It’ll give me time to get to know my close-up neighbors. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ll be over here salivating over everyone else’s plants, biding my time.

On a high note... Brix says he’ll veg one for me while I’m traveling in July, so I can take it over and flower when I get back. Made me real glad he picked up such mad hempy skills. :yahoo:

Before I force myself to go to bed...

@Buck5050, You sir, are knocking this grow out of the park. :thumb: I can’t wait to hear the totals. Do you weigh your harvests?

I gotta quit and go to bed. My last shots of my hempy garden until August. I’m afraid to guess at her potential numbers. Lol! Her mother was in half this much perlite and gave over 6 oz.

Hempy stems are always fierce!

My little Amnesia Haze is getting up potted to 5gal bucket today

Then clones pulled, and into Flower tomorrow

This will be interesting indeed

IMG_20190410_083808.jpg
MVIMG_20190410_083745.jpg

I'm not sure there could be a definitive answer to your question. The same plant is going to have roots reach the reservoir quicker in a shorter pot then in a taller pot. So pot height is a variable to be considered.

If your plant is healthy looking then it's roots will eventually reach the reservoir and at that point you'll notice a growth spurt.

When we say explosive growth. Is it really that noticeable? Like day and night?
Yeah, pretty much. I've never gotten growth like this in dirt or coco. Been doing hempy for about a year and cannot find a reason to switch.

I am vegging in hempy for the first time now, previously my grow was a dedicated 11/13 from seed.

This one has been flowering about 9 weeks, 11/13 from seed. Sorry about the photo quality, I was having a shakey afternoon.

Yeah, pretty much. I've never gotten growth like this in dirt or coco. Been doing hempy for about a year and cannot find a reason to switch.

I am vegging in hempy for the first time now, previously my grow was a dedicated 11/13 from seed.

This one has been flowering about 9 weeks, 11/13 from seed. Sorry about the photo quality, I was having a shakey afternoon.
Wow yeah that looks nice. I was thinking about trying 12/12 from seed. I’m in Canada staying within the limit of 4 so not sure if only 4 would get me what I need weight wise to get to the next harvest.

Wow yeah that looks nice. I was thinking about trying 12/12 from seed. I’m in Canada staying within the limit of 4 so not sure if only 4 would get me what I need weight wise to get to the next harvest.
That is why I opened up a closet for veg, too many little plants to eff with. I bought enough equipment over time to build more light fixtures than my tent had space for, then while building the other night I asked my wife to not let my money go to waste, and asked for a closet. She said yes so i set it up and told her I need a new fan, lol. She buys hash oil and CCO capsules, I buy grow stuff, it's a pretty good deal.

12/12 from seed works, but i know for a fact that some cultivars just don't do as well as others. If I could only have 4 plants and I was following the letter of the law, I would grow the biggest plants possible. Constantly vegging 2 whilst flowering 2 would work well.

Since I am adding veg time but had openings in the tent, I planted 4 feminized Northern Lights seeds in the flowering tent, in 4 weeks my breeding Harlequins can go in. I will plant seeds every 4 weeks as I move girls into the tent.

Since they are hempy, here are a few more pics

Also I am hunting for autoflower phenotypes of my Punto Rojo x Unknown Swami x DDA F2s in the veg closet. Planted 9 yesterday.

Hempy is simplicity at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom