Hempy Headquarters

heya friends,,

just came upon an interesting issue and thot i might post about it

this post for all those who mighta thot hempy pots need not be light proof,, any pots actually probably,,

just shows to go one,,

P1170668.JPG

i was gonna cover this pot once but guess i never got round to it,, in recycling now,, ha

cheers friends

:rofl:

@TorturedSoul is in hempy.

everyone buckle up .. :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl:

I just roughly eyeball the height and get to drilling or switchblade. Been bulletproof with hempy. Also i actually take the bag of perlite throw it in a tote spray with water then turn it upside to empty in tote. Cuts down on dust everywhere.

I have a big mesh strainer most women would use to strain foodstuffs through. Lol! I used to scoop out perlite, rinse it off with the sink hose and dump it into the grow pot. Kept dust to a bare minimum, and worked good for small batches, but this method you use makes much more sense.

I love that we can share all these different methods. Everyone finds the way that works for them. It surprises me how often I overlook the easier path. :laughtwo:

Hi sue. :)

glad to see you popping in.
someone has to check up on us degenerates.

:rofl:

Morning bluter. :hug: I’m having a wake ‘n bake with Carnival goodness, by way of @tommyboi’s garden. His tent girls are hempy, but these buds were grown in soil, outdoors, if my information is correct.

ooooh, very nice ^

starting a journal soon. been doing hempys in the shadows for a bit.
be sure to post more here as it gets rolling.

started a Mega Crop thread to learn stuff and it has got way out there on me lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Sweetie! :ciao:
We’re still rockin the hempy! :headbanger:

Over the summer, I did an
hybrid Flood and Drain “hempy”, since I was out of town 6 days a week. Worked pretty well.

Here she is (out of the tray) right before harvest

10E49C28-A52F-475F-9416-07D2D3CD6D4A.jpeg

0101CE71-D882-44FD-91B1-9ADAA65DE453.jpeg

She started life as an indoor 12/12 from seed in a solo cup hempy

374FE587-D421-44AD-A0AE-BE94073607F6.jpeg

And then she and her sister revegged outside

5BA61728-4039-415D-B195-A1057ABD3108.jpeg

Turned out nice Felipe. :high-five: Like a hempy version of a SWICK. :laughtwo: We had a member leave his SWICK for 18 days and came back to luscious plants. Made me pleased as punch to have shared that technique, much the way I feel about this one :circle-of-love:

Now... if we can just find an easy and ecologically-friendly way to reuse the perlite. :hmmmm:

Now... if we can just find an easy and ecologically-friendly way to reuse the perlite. :hmmmm:

we roto-til it into the back yard garden soil.

our soil is heavy clay and just eats it. we need anything to break it up. most gardeners will plant potatoes for 2 -3 years to break a plot up before trying any other plants.

we don't even separate the roots. it all goes in.

There must be hundreds of crematoriums that don't have 40 hours per week of work, lol - run loads of used perlite through and the organic matter ought to get ashed.

IDK how ecologically-friendly it'd be, but it might be economically-friendly.

still lovin the hempy...

full

can't wait til you are back here wth us @SweetSue.

will try and keep the hempyness going in the meantime.
i got a journal going again. gonna make it ongoing i figger. come have a look some time guys.

take care. :)

next hempy run started...

full

got a tangie doing strange stuff

full

someone is always running behind

everybody is two wks in. looking forward. :)

Oooo..... here you go again bluter. :yahoo:

Gonna let the Tangie ride? Two weeks is a bit far to start another when you’re running them as a unit. And that lsd will catch up. She’s just lost in her thoughts. :rofl:

i been threatening to pull it from day 2....
she just tosses a finger at me and does what she wants

no idea what is going on with the tangie. other than odd is healthy. it will probably work it out. i'm not adverse to growing a mutation.

if they don't keel i generally let them run.
i have a 100% success rate since i started again on sprouting with my "over the amp" method. think i'm just too stubborn to let that go lol.

Whoa! o_O

I’m continually amazed by what you’re pulling off with the tubes Buck. Well done! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom