Hempy Kush 400w HPS

MAN!!! i havent come by here in a few weeks now and i cant believe i missed the harvest! im in time for pics but i wish i had paid closer eye to your journal. i been following those things since they were babies and now i've missed "graduation"

you did a great job sisco. congrats on member of the month my friend. well deserved this month!

shazam its kikking killer up in heyah me likey vantage!!! :thumb::welldone:

Yo maine :thanks: I took the leaf from the Vantage and made some mo' Gumby...just a wee bit for the good hit.

I'll let you know how that go when it's dry :peace:

MAN!!! i havent come by here in a few weeks now and i cant believe i missed the harvest! im in time for pics but i wish i had paid closer eye to your journal. i been following those things since they were babies and now i've missed "graduation"

you did a great job sisco. congrats on member of the month my friend. well deserved this month!
Snooze you loose....or just get to skip the crap? lol

I won't be the first to cast a stone, I'm guilty of the same sin my brother and thanks for sticking around, I'll have the final weight and pics sometime this weekend.

Thanks for Voting!

Good stuff sisco. Congrats on MOTM.

:thumb:
Thank you for that 420fied, and also thanks for all you've done too. :adore:

double congrats on MOTM.. you had my vote the day the polls opened. glad to see you getting recognized and appreciated for all the info u share:bravo:

Thanks again 253, I think yours was the deciding vote! :high-five:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

My dearest Sisco!!!!

I had to make sure I got in here real quick today so I could give you some congratulations on MOTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO VERY PROUD OF YOU! Your win was LONG overdue and it's finally here!!!!!!! You have given me (and so many others) support consistantly forEVER since joining - I AM SOOOOOOO TICKLED!!!!!!!!!! So glad I kept my teeth in my mouth this month!!!

Let's all do a happy dance!!!

:bravo::welldone::goodjob::thumb::cheer::high-five::party::yahoo::clap::cheesygrinsmiley::slide::adore::partyboy::):headbanger::kiss::goof::rocker::theband:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS, HONEY!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

:cheer::cheer: Gimme an S, Gimme an I, Gimme an ummmm, Damn!! Stoned again, ohh yeah, Gimme an S, Gimme a C, Gimme a O, Wut does that say?? SISCO!!!!:cheer::cheer:

Congrats mi hermano on MOTM!!

:love::love::love::love::love:sisco!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

my dearest sisco!!!!

I had to make sure i got in here real quick today so i could give you some congratulations on motm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very proud of you! Your win was long overdue and it's finally here!!!!!!! You have given me (and so many others) support consistantly forever since joining - i am sooooooo tickled!!!!!!!!!! So glad i kept my teeth in my mouth this month!!!

Let's all do a happy dance!!!

:bravo::welldone::goodjob::thumb::cheer::high-five::party::yahoo::clap::cheesygrinsmiley::slide::adore::partyboy::):headbanger::kiss::goof::rocker::theband:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

congratulations, honey!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

:thanks: my dear granny420... but as I bask here in the sun...I'm just the crumbs that fell off your crust!

Personally I think the votes were accidentally flipped flopped...it can happen for reals.

Maybe maybe we can get SUPPORT check this out for us...

GodsTrichome can you do us a favor and go down there in the basement and check on that voting machine again...

Don't worry G420...these late models that Rob installed a few years back have a trap door and a flip flopping action is released bumping the numbers around..it just happened to be you and I that were affected this time.

Ok GT's on it he says he'll need to go borrow a few lighters to get his Bob Marley Torch cus the cfl light bulb got stolen...

I guess for now I'll just keep "dancing"...:rocker:

My love and respect to you G420!

Back
Top Bottom