Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

re: Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

Very quick update, I'm running late for work.

The cloner is done and running :woohoo:

IMAG1561.jpg

IMAG1562.jpg

OMM your niece (I hope!) Ms Papaya/Cindy99 has given up her first 3 cuts, 4 more bubs and 2 more ag's. That's enough to kill on this trial test run lol.

I'm also water curing 14 g's of very dried/cured hash stash from last grow for my first try at edibles.... I'm surprised how dirty the water's been but it's like they're fresh off the plants. Day 3.

IMAG1559.jpg

As soon as I have time the first 4 ak48 clones are ready to go into 2L's and into flower.... tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone... :peace:

Bad ass bro! I think I'm interested in doing something like that, although, I started looking more closely at my time frame for this run, and I dont think I want to leave for a week with my garden going, so Im going to have to flower sooner, and this means no clones this run(bummer)...But congrats on the new cloner man it looks great!:thumb::goodjob::peacetwo:

Nice cloner setup! That should keep the slime out :thumb:

You have a big @$$ jar for water curing too!

Good luck with the AKs, can't wait to see them.

Congrats on the new cloner - :thumb:

I'm glad to see you get out of the algae farming business altogether. You're much better at Cannabis farming, anyway... I'm excited to see how the edibles turn out for you. I'm going to be making something again soon, I'm hoping to try something different, but tried and true is so tempting sometimes...

nice job blue...:smokin:

Thanks ss!

looking great blue Im really looking into doing that bubbler everyones been telling me about what did it cost you around?

Hey Crower! It was real cheap... the tub was $3, the pump, tubing & airstones probably around $15, and the circular saw blade - not required - was $8. I had to spray paint the clear plastic, another $5 but I had lots of paint around, you should try and buy a blue tub. Under $30 easily.

Bad ass bro! I think I'm interested in doing something like that, although, I started looking more closely at my time frame for this run, and I dont think I want to leave for a week with my garden going, so Im going to have to flower sooner, and this means no clones this run(bummer)...But congrats on the new cloner man it looks great!:thumb::goodjob::peacetwo:

Hey Q thanks! It leaks a bit from the top but I can fix that, for now it's sitting in a larger tub and the clones look real happy.

One idea I've had is to just leave the cloner running when I'm away.... then you can return to some rooted clones ready to plant... hopefully!

BD, that is a monster cloner you built! What you water curing for if you are cooking? Is it to concentrate the potency by reducing the plant matter?? GENIUS!

I'm rooting for you and your girls brotha.

Morning Sisco! It's mostly to get rid of the impurities and strong taste, I'll let ya know how it works out... thanks my brother :peace:

Nice cloner setup! That should keep the slime out :thumb:

You have a big @$$ jar for water curing too!

Good luck with the AKs, can't wait to see them.

Thanks dime! LOL a cloner/curer all in one.

Congrats on the new cloner - :thumb:

I'm glad to see you get out of the algae farming business altogether. You're much better at Cannabis farming, anyway... I'm excited to see how the edibles turn out for you. I'm going to be making something again soon, I'm hoping to try something different, but tried and true is so tempting sometimes...

Thanks my friend!

Sorry to be so brief but I gotta run, things are good here, transplanted the first 8 to 2L's but I'm going to veg them a few more days... back later :peace:

Do the clones touch the water? Or hang above the water? and if so how much Ive been reading alot about this and I've heard it both ways.

in water....never let air touch the cut spot on your clones. I also do mine under a dome w/ misting several times a day. 24/7 T5 light. I've a 90% or so success rate

Do the clones touch the water? Or hang above the water? and if so how much Ive been reading alot about this and I've heard it both ways.

Hey Inda! The bottoms of the stems are in the water, the pump really cranks those airstones so it's like a big misty bubble popping environment from the surface of the water to the lid... so it's kind of half and half. I may be imagining things but I thought I saw some nubs on one of them already.

in water....never let air touch the cut spot on your clones. I also do mine under a dome w/ misting several times a day. 24/7 T5 light. I've a 90% or so success rate

Hey Chopper thanks! I'm looking for all the input I can get. All but 3 of the 15 slime clones are dead now, so I really hope this works. The mothers are working hard but need some time to regrow cuttings.

:peace:

I've yet to clone anything more exotic than Lucy. I had 100% success with 11 from one girl. Everything else has been clones of phenos that pop out of different bag seed plants so... I'm scarcely the god of cloning. But it's working
My best all around budz ever, are still plants grown out from 100 buck an ounce, pressed, vaguely skunky, "Mexican mids" from a few years ago. Every pheno (and there are plenty) is really good, a few have been fantastic. I grow one or two each cycle, and I've a few hundred of them left still.
I'm hooked...I'm officially a collector (or hoarder). I'm getting a May order ready for the soon to be announced special. It'll be TGA, I have a feeling....and my goal has become to get an example of each of TGA's strains.....Emerald Triange too. ET will be easier with like maybe 10 strains. Subcool has disappeared again :) Working on some new Space Bombs no doubt!
WOO HOO :slide::slide::slide:

Blue please keep us updated on you water cured edible's. I made some budder and my wife didn't like the smell so maybe the water cure would help cut down on the smell. I would really like to try some more edible's. I might just make a tincture, I found a recipe for hard candy using ticture and jolly ranchers.:yummy:

Blue please keep us updated on you water cured edible's. I made some budder and my wife didn't like the smell so maybe the water cure would help cut down on the smell. I would really like to try some more edible's. I might just make a tincture, I found a recipe for hard candy using ticture and jolly ranchers.:yummy:

That's another plus that I had not thought of, thanks for bringing it up PBRMJ :thumb:

One idea I've had is to just leave the cloner running when I'm away.... then you can return to some rooted clones ready to plant... hopefully!

Freakin GENIUS idea!!!:goodjob:

I've yet to clone anything more exotic than Lucy. I had 100% success with 11 from one girl. Everything else has been clones of phenos that pop out of different bag seed plants so... I'm scarcely the god of cloning. But it's working
My best all around budz ever, are still plants grown out from 100 buck an ounce, pressed, vaguely skunky, "Mexican mids" from a few years ago. Every pheno (and there are plenty) is really good, a few have been fantastic. I grow one or two each cycle, and I've a few hundred of them left still.
I'm hooked...I'm officially a collector (or hoarder). I'm getting a May order ready for the soon to be announced special. It'll be TGA, I have a feeling....and my goal has become to get an example of each of TGA's strains.....Emerald Triange too. ET will be easier with like maybe 10 strains. Subcool has disappeared again :) Working on some new Space Bombs no doubt!

Funny....I'm sittin on some crumbs of a sativa called "Space Bomb" from months ago, is that a Subcool strain??...

Funny....I'm sittin on some crumbs of a sativa called "Space Bomb" from months ago, is that a Subcool strain??...

:) but, of course

on another note: The White Dwarf Auto has pistils already. The bean was dropped on 4/20.hahahaha it's just a 6in plant under 24/7 . Freakin' Bonsai Cannabis

Sounds like things are moving right along down at the hacienda Chopper :cheer:

Is TGA his company?

Hey PB! I've never made or had any edibles before so I don't know how valuable my input will be, but I've read lots of posts from growers saying that it cuts it way way down. Dime may be able to tell you soon.

The water wasn't totally clear yet but I just wanted to get most of it out so it's drying now. I'm going to try to do a citric acid extraction and use that oil to make candy. Can you post your recipe? :tokin:

That's another plus that I had not thought of, thanks for bringing it up PBRMJ :thumb:

Hey Sisco! I'm excited about this whole edibles thing now. I'm going to use a bunch of this imminent harvest of undersized but hopefully potent buds for another batch and make butter :thumb:

Freakin GENIUS idea!!!:goodjob:

Hey Q! How genius remains to be seen. I hope it would work ok, the key is keeping the water real clean.

:) but, of course

on another note: The White Dwarf Auto has pistils already. The bean was dropped on 4/20.hahahaha it's just a 6in plant under 24/7 . Freakin' Bonsai Cannabis

:thumb:

I miss a few days and come back to all sorts of new developments. That DIY cloner is awesome:thumb:

Thanks Muggles! It was simple to make except for the saw blade scaring the hell out of me :)

I copied it from Sisco :thumb: I just wish I'd done it months ago when he first showed it to me.

Sog Update
:cheer:

I have rows 4 deep, each tub holds 3 rows, and 3 tubs kinda fit under the light for a max of 36 2L's with lots of help from cfl's.

One tub fits perfectly under it, and the first row of each tub bracketing it gets very good exposure too. That's 20 plants. The next rows out would be more cfl than cmh, and the farthest rows would be mostly cfl lighting, and I don't want to run lots of cfls.

So I'll be mostly growing 20 plants in sets of 4, 8 or 12. I'd like to start 12 at the same time but right now I have 8 just about ready and the rest weeks behind. First up will be 7 ak48's and 1 acapulco gold. Next set will be mostly golds. I keep killing all the bub clones but there are a few still with us.

ak20 cut 35 days ago, first roots 16 days ago

IMAG1564.jpg

IMAG1565.jpg

She had the worst roots of all of them figures I took her pics lol. I'm giving them a few more days in the 2L's just to make sure they're rooted enough.

The ak's will again be rocking the red 2L's and the gold is in green.

IMAG1566.jpg

IMAG1567.jpg

IMAG1568.jpg

tub cloner in a tub

IMAG1569.jpg

they all look great

IMAG1570.jpg

burmese kush 10 days

IMAG1572.jpg

pineapple chunk

IMAG1573.jpg

tangerine dream

IMAG1574.jpg

gold clones, seedlings

IMAG1575.jpg

remaining golds & bubs... guess which one I don't think will make it?

IMAG1576.jpg

Looking good BlueDog.
I went and got the water fogger from the link you provided in my journal. Thought you should know. Hopping to produce a consistent perpetual grow for the next one I'm looking to do similar setup like yours with 2 litters.

Back
Top Bottom