Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

re: Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

Stay....cooooool Blue :). Congrats on not starting any fires or electrocuting yourself :rofl:

How hard was it to hook up the ac with the mortar and pestle in your hands? I know how much you love those!

I see you uploaded some new pics :). I was uploading and saw you uploaded, so I'm updating your upload whilst my pics are actually uploading. :rofl:

AWESOME BLUEDOG!

Okay, now that I've got my pics together I guess I will start a new thread under cloning or something and post a link back here. Be right back!

Hows it going bro? Your grow is looking good as always. Was wondering if you might be able to give me so pointers on Ph levels in soil, and I also am planning on trying to clone this grow and have never done it lol. 2 of my 3 seeds have already sprouted so I'm on my way to a (hopefully) satisfying 2nd grow. I'll be stoping by time to time to check in on your grow :)

All the offerings from Emerald Triangle have now surpassed the one foot mark (super Sour OG, Emerald Jack and Grapefruit Krush). The Quasar and the Syrup from Buddha seeds are both well past the 1ft mark. White Dwarf has been pushing hairs for over a week and sits at about 11in and holding (?!) Well...it does say Dwarf in the name Syrup is supposed to be an auto fem and very fast...but...it's a dead ringer for the Emerald Jack (Herrererererrer) and shows no signs of flower. Who knows? I've never done autos before
I must say, all were "U.F.O.s" from *The Attitude* and each is more robust than the next. The S/S O.G., G. Krush, and Jack are each very beautiful plants....very unique and especially "happy" plants. They positively radiate health and vitality. I've yet to smoke any thing from this company, and still I'm already ready to start singing their praises. These 6 freebies are some of the nicest plants I've seen. This next order is almost all E.T. with a couple Subcool's for good measure......I'm actually excited about this grow...I can't wait to get the Cali Wildfire started.....Jodie at Attitude says it is the very best product E.T. offers...personal favorite anyway. "Wheelchair Weed" was the term being tossed around :)
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
:morenutes:

Morning Chopper sorry I missed this yesterday!

Are you saying the seeds you got from your 4/20 order are a foot tall already? I can't keep track of all your stuff. I thought my babies were doing pretty good and the tallest can't be more than 4".

You're the first guy I've heard talking about ET seeds but now they're on my radar... not that I'll need any seeds for a year or so but it's never to soon to start updating the lists.

Get your camera fixed bro we want pics!

Sounds like you're ok... :thumb: Starting up is when it probably will pull the most juice.

Thanks again Horse... it seems to be running quieter and cooler since I fixed the plug, does that make any sense?

Hey Phil, from what I've heard they have a device like a breathalyzer that measures THC. I expect it'll end up in the Supreme Court because I don't see how they could possible get an accurate reading given the number of active compounds found in our favorite plant. Nor have there been any tests to determine at what thc level driving is affected.
Your incident with the CHP would have been enough to warrant blood tests in my province. Once they have reason to suspect, they have the right to demand bloodwork. Canada is becoming a Nazi state under Harper. I don't drive at all when using, they're gonna have to work to get me, lol.

Morning Mmmmick! I started a political rant here but I guess I can cut it short and say that they pretty much all disgust me.

I wasn't sure if you were still using the pool/floaty cup cloner also. There might be enough light getting through those white cups to have some effect but probably not. Do you have to destroy the cups to get the rooted clones out? I used a packing foam, blacked out with indelible marker, for discs that ride in 2" netpots with the bottoms cut off. They're permanent and block any light from entering the cloner. The foam isn't styrofoam but a more rugged slippery plastic that can be manipulated without damage, to slide clones in and out of a slot cut halfway through the disc. It's a more permanent solution if you can find the right foam. Mine came with the leds.

You're getting things tweaked nicely Blue. You'll never anticipate all the issues so just deal with them as they surface and you'll have things humming smoothly in no time.:thumb:

Yeah they get to pick which device you to blow into. The hard candies might not make any difference because it's the thc in the bloodstream that's measured when you blow, just like the breathalyzer. Doesn't matter how it was ingested. Of course they won't smell anything to arouse suspicion if you are eating candy instead of smoking so that possibility is at least removed.
There's no question that you would be safer carrying a bag of candy than a bag of weed, lol.

I've seen those collars you're talking about and may end up going with them.

Honestly the clones I've had the most luck with have been in plugs. They take forever but they almost always work for me. If this next batch fails it's back to that. Waiting 4-5 weeks for a clone in a plug is still better than what I'm doing now.

That's exactly what I meant about the candy being stealthy. Not that they couldn't test and find out you were using but that eating a piece of candy is a lot less suspicious than say driving with your bud, steering with your knee and slamming bong hits lol.

you've got 9.5 amp draw on a 15 amp fuse so you should be fine except, possibly, for the startup current draw. Check with your hardware store for a "SloBlo" fuse. "SloBlo" will have the same 15 amp rating but they are built to survive the initial heavy draw of a compressor motor starting up.

I guess the HD fuse is probably the same as "SloBlo". I kinda skated right past that without absorbing what you said, sorry. Was thinking HD meant Home Depot, not Heavy Duty.

I had 2 choices - HD or time-delay which I guess is the equivalent of slo-blow. So far this HD is carrying the load - thanks for your help with this my friend :peace:

nice score on the a/c blue...good luck with the clones ...dwc pain in the butt..jmho:roorrip:

Morning ss! I was thinking the same thing, I can't even manage this cloner thank gawd I'm not trying to grow this way. This illustrates just what crappy grower I really am - if it's not simple and damn near fool proof I'll screw it up every time.

your fine, bro! If there were any problems you would have known within the first 30 minutes at that amp draw. Good to go, bro!!!

Thanks again Phil! The outlet is not even warm and as I told Horse it seems the thing is running more smoothly and colder... although that could be my imagination.

Stay....cooooool Blue :). Congrats on not starting any fires or electrocuting yourself :rofl:

How hard was it to hook up the ac with the mortar and pestle in your hands? I know how much you love those!

I see you uploaded some new pics :). I was uploading and saw you uploaded, so I'm updating your upload whilst my pics are actually uploading. :rofl:

AWESOME BLUEDOG!

Haha Dime you crack me up bro. I actually fell asleep during that upload, I've been running on fumes lately. Now I'll have to go see what you've uploaded lol!

:bravo::rocker:I'm just rotf lmao after dirts comments!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:high-five:

Okay, now that I've got my pics together I guess I will start a new thread under cloning or something and post a link back here. Be right back!

That's awesome Phil! Can't wait to see them.

Hows it going bro? Your grow is looking good as always. Was wondering if you might be able to give me so pointers on Ph levels in soil, and I also am planning on trying to clone this grow and have never done it lol. 2 of my 3 seeds have already sprouted so I'm on my way to a (hopefully) satisfying 2nd grow. I'll be stoping by time to time to check in on your grow :)

Hey tn long time no see! Hope things are good for you.

About all I know of soil is the conventional wisdom... it will tend to acidify as it breaks down, so most good soils will put some alkaline buffers in like shells or gypsum or garden lime. As a good rule of thumb if you're in less than 3 gal pots ph to 6.8, any bigger than that and you should be fine without ph'ing. You'll still want to be on a fairly regular flushing schedule to rinse the salts out.

As far as clones go I'm having a run of bad luck right now. I'd suggest reading 420fied's thread he's way better at it than I am and there's a good discussion of cloning there.

Take care and if I can help just let me know... :peace:

Thanks again Horse... it seems to be running quieter and cooler since I fixed the plug, does that make any sense?

Yep, anything that impedes the juice (loose and/or dirty contacts, too little wire at the connectors, electric gnomes, etc...) is going to cause the appliance to work harder than it is designed to, and nobody likes to work harder than needed ;)

Yep, anything that impedes the juice (loose and/or dirty contacts, too little wire at the connectors, electric gnomes, etc...) is going to cause the appliance to work harder than it is designed to, and nobody likes to work harder than needed ;)

That makes sense Horse I was pretty worried about how it was sounding before, much better now :thumb:

Well for months I've been meaning to close this journal and now seems like a good time, the first sog is wrapping up, the 2nd is gearing up and this journal is waaaaay to long for any sane person to start reading now lol.

Thanks to everyone who's joined in and helped me out, supported me or just read along. My first journal was mostly just me talking to myself and OMM, so I'm truly amazed and grateful at the response this journal got.

I hope you follow me to my newest endeavor and let's put this one to bed.

:peace:

That makes sense Horse I was pretty worried about how it was sounding before, much better now :thumb:

Well for months I've been meaning to close this journal and now seems like a good time, the first sog is wrapping up, the 2nd is gearing up and this journal is waaaaay to long for any sane person to start reading now lol.

Thanks to everyone who's joined in and helped me out, supported me or just read along. My first journal was mostly just me talking to myself and OMM, so I'm truly amazed and grateful at the response this journal got.

I hope you follow me to my newest endeavor and let's put this one to bed.

:peace:

Been a great journal Blue !:cheer: Little of everything and much good friendship ! Thanks! :bravo:

Thanks again guys! It's been a great trip and you 3 are a big part of the reason why.

Grow and learn and grow some more, onwards and hopefully upwards :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom