Hempy OC+/DWC Multi Strain Perpetual HID Bonanaza!

They look good Blazin, I hope it's great smoke for you. Bud crisis bad :lot-o-toke:

hehe all will be fine in the end, 2 out of 4 of the soil moms will be ready in about 3 weeks, then there will finally be some decent quantity around here.

The smoke should be great, the trichromed trim leaves through a home made bong did the trick for tonight so thats a good indication lol

I cant wait until i can upgrade just a bit more, im hoping to start harvesting 4oz a week by the end of the summer, get a good solid system down, this shit ive been through the past year is for the birds.

I feel like i can see the light now tho, like im finally accomplishing something.

Everything has been good for the past few days.
The Blackberry is some exceptional smoke, the high is moderate but the taste and smell are to be reckoned with, this is my favorite stuff to just have around to smoke this far, well worth the extra flowering time.

Skunk is very impressive as well in its own respects, where it doesn't match up to blackberry in smell and taste it definitely packs a punch with its buzz. A good all around buzz and no real couchlock, my brother is a very limited smoker, usually only smoking occasionally with me and he couldn't quit laughing like a school girl lol.

Other than that i have transplated like 8 or 10 clones into hempy's with no oc+ in them, i will be using general hyrdo 3 part along with some cal/mag in these to see how they do. I really like how 420fied got his girls to look with the hydro nutes so we shall see.

Other than that, i upped the nutes in my dwc buckets, a funny fact i havent ever owned a ppm meter and ive kept things alive thus far, i know im a long ways from optimal growth but it is possible to keep things going without 1 for a while.
I also only use the ph test droplets as well and it seems to do the trick.

Everyone of my soil mothers has made near full recovery and are really packing on the weight now. I love it when the soil drys out enough 2 be watered again, especially when i get to start adding some liquid kool bloom, i know them babys are about to get fat!

Everything has been good for the past few days.
The Blackberry is some exceptional smoke, the high is moderate but the taste and smell are to be reckoned with, this is my favorite stuff to just have around to smoke this far, well worth the extra flowering time.

Skunk is very impressive as well in its own respects, where it doesn't match up to blackberry in smell and taste it definitely packs a punch with its buzz. A good all around buzz and no real couchlock, my brother is a very limited smoker, usually only smoking occasionally with me and he couldn't quit laughing like a school girl lol.

Other than that i have transplated like 8 or 10 clones into hempy's with no oc+ in them, i will be using general hyrdo 3 part along with some cal/mag in these to see how they do. I really like how 420fied got his girls to look with the hydro nutes so we shall see.

Other than that, i upped the nutes in my dwc buckets, a funny fact i havent ever owned a ppm meter and ive kept things alive thus far, i know im a long ways from optimal growth but it is possible to keep things going without 1 for a while.
I also only use the ph test droplets as well and it seems to do the trick.

Everyone of my soil mothers has made near full recovery and are really packing on the weight now. I love it when the soil drys out enough 2 be watered again, especially when i get to start adding some liquid kool bloom, i know them babys are about to get fat!

Hey Blazin that was a most excellent post!

I have the Blackberry on my list, how long did it go? And what strains are you running/cloning now?

I got by fine with drops until I started using the veg supplement that SNS sent me, it's brown. Winning MOTM ended up costing me $120 lol! But that's cool I love the pH meter.

So stay away from dark nutes and you'll be fine.

Good luck with the GH 3-part. I'm certain that you can do as well or better than OC+ if you know what you're doing, and you've got 420fied to copy and for sure he knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm trying supplements like SSU and the stuff SNS sent me, and maybe some teas down the road. But I'll keep using OC+ for the foreseeable future since it's kept me out of trouble so far.

Take care bro.

Hey Blazin that was a most excellent post!

I have the Blackberry on my list, how long did it go? And what strains are you running/cloning now?

I got by fine with drops until I started using the veg supplement that SNS sent me, it's brown. Winning MOTM ended up costing me $120 lol! But that's cool I love the pH meter.

So stay away from dark nutes and you'll be fine.

Good luck with the GH 3-part. I'm certain that you can do as well or better than OC+ if you know what you're doing, and you've got 420fied to copy and for sure he knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm trying supplements like SSU and the stuff SNS sent me, and maybe some teas down the road. But I'll keep using OC+ for the foreseeable future since it's kept me out of trouble so far.

Take care bro.

hey blue i really do agree with the oc+ it has been a life saver for me in the past couple of months with all my trouble in the beginning with that mg soil. Some advice from doc and a little luck really went along way here.

The blackberry went for about 7 weeks i believe out of a possible 10, impatient as i was it really did turn out exceptional, i cant wait to harvest the big soil mom, she is really getting dense, shes on week 6 now so 4 more to go.

I will keep using oc+ along with the hempy/hydro's and maybe even run some of both as a test, i think oc+ as a base and light general organic nutes may be a hitch, we shall see in the future.

I have ran into a bit of a break in my perpetual actually i havent gotten anything into bud in like 2 or 3 weeks now which sucks but i want to catch up and get a really nice cycle with 2-4 weeks of veg on all clones before budding. But i am trying to keep all strains going strong, there will be more jack herer and great white shark than anything else for a while but the other mommies are catching up quick. My last afghan kush will be getting sexed within the week so cross your fingers!!

This will also set me up nicely for my big hydro plans in the future. Anyways i always ramble on here so peace out 4 now:tokin:

Hey Blazin! Sorry to hear the words "bud crisis" but congratulations on the harvest. Sounds like you'll have some great smoke now - hopefully no more crisis situations.

Sounds like you've got interesting plans for future upgrades - welcome to the club. It's official - we're all addicted to upgrading! :)

Looking good bro! :thumb:

Hey Blazin! Sorry to hear the words "bud crisis" but congratulations on the harvest. Sounds like you'll have some great smoke now - hopefully no more crisis situations.

Sounds like you've got interesting plans for future upgrades - welcome to the club. It's official - we're all addicted to upgrading! :)

Looking good bro! :thumb:

hey xl glad 2 see u swung thru, the bud crisis on this end is long past at this point, the few little girls that got harvested got us thru, made a trip to the dispensary since and have had no problems :hookah:

u and blue and right, theres always something we are all trying to do, this or that or 5 different other things lol

i checked out menards for some supplies and decided i will try to do something similar to the cch20 setup.
pics soon, i think its been a little while so its time :) peace

somebody can move this to unfinished i got robbed, time to install security!!! ill start up a new journal with what i got going on now

somebody can move this to unfinished i got robbed, time to install security!!! ill start up a new journal with what i got going on now

I just posted a reply about this on your other thread, but I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm at a loss for words, but I'm sending good vibes your way and I'm hoping Karma bites their ass big time. What a bunch of BS that this happened to you. Hang in there brother. Looking forward to your next journal and a better future for you grow-wise....

That's awful Blazin, I'm sorry to hear the news. Were you there when it happened or know who did it?

thanks for the condolences folks unfortunately i was not here nor am i 100 percent sure about who may have committed the crime, however security was an issue before, obviously, so now shit will just get locked down.

I havent even posted in like 2 weeks since it happened, really f*cked me up! Anyways ill be gettin a new journal up soon so thx and ttyall later

Sorry for your loss!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom