Hempy Q?

Yup.. Ive read a hundreds of pages on different sites and still havent seen anyone use advanced. Most people use GH, in which i also like.. But mayb im a dumb ass n cant find it

Lol shoulda gave it to me.. Yea its expensive.. Thats all i have at the moment n just wondered if anyone had any problems.. Why did you give it away??

Lol shoulda gave it to me.. Yea its expensive.. Thats all i have at the moment n just wondered if anyone had any problems.. Why did you give it away??

i would have gladly given it to you!

Well, not really. I first would have tried to talk you out of using crappy nutrients to grow plants. Yes, they're so overpriced it's ridiculous.....but they're not even good nutes for all that expense!

All they are is salts....same as any other nutrient.....many of which you can get for pennies a plant.

Advanced Nutrients hopes and prays that we growers are all hopeless imbeciles who will spend all kinds of money on hype, without ever learning anything about plants and what makes them grow.

Well, sorry Big Mike....I'm a grower who has 10 years of post graduate education.....I remember my botany classes, and I can read really fast and retain information....especially when I'm passionate about something.....and Advanced Nutrients IN MY OPINION is the most insulting crap I've ever come across, with the possible exception of House and Garden, which is cut from the same cloth.

Intelligent people understand that Ammonium Phosphate, Ammonium Nitrate, and all the other simple salts in AN products are no different than the salts in Peter's, Jack's Classic, Miracle Grow and plenty of others. They're just more---make that obscenely more---expensive. I don't like seeing my friends get ripped off.

And don't believe the bullshit about them being "Cannabis specific" nutrients. Who says? Where is the research? All the research I dug up isn't by AN, and doesn't support their claims. They're just ripping off stoners......

Well, I happen to like stoners! And I don't like them getting ripped off. So, I warn them.....and if they don't listen, I give them my AN products, so I don't have to look at them!

:thumb:

Then why you have AN? I know everyone has their own opinions.. At my local shop dam near all nutes are the same price for liters.. FF, AN, & GH are all between $12-15 for a basic liter.. Ive used all three and like all three.. There was no big difference at all.. So how can i do much better for $20??

Then why you have AN? I know everyone has their own opinions.. At my local shop dam near all nutes are the same price for liters.. FF, AN, & GH are all between $12-15 for a basic liter.. Ive used all three and like all three.. There was no big difference at all.. So how can i do much better for $20??

My AN products came as part of a package deal:
Sensi Grow A and B
Can-o-sewer A and B
Big Bud
Vita Boost Pro
Bud Candy

That's seven basic products....but AN recommends using like 8 or 9 products per grow!

If you would like to learn how you can do much better for much less, you should read my journals, starting with the Un-Lucky Queen journal. Also, you can read the Osmocote Plus thread in the products section.

BTW, it's not my opinion that AN is a rip off.....it's a provable fact. It is my opinion that AN targets stoners and rips them off....I can't prove that, but I can easily prove that their ingredients are vastly overpriced.

But you're free to do whatever you like! I suggest getting the House and Garden Line and running them side by side with the AN products. Get a high quality pH meter, lots of tubs for mixing.....

Go Read His Journal! You will most likely sell that AN on ebay to cut your losses and pick up a 5$ year supply of OC+ like I did, or even Dynamite Red which was on sale at HD for $0.01. Need I refer to Lao Tzu's cola's hiding two liter bottles behind them? Doc's OC+ plants are amazing and proof that these old reliable companies that people use to grow their food can apply to our beloved crop. Good luck with your grow akizzil, if you start a journal I'd love to follow it.

EDIT: I never bought from Advanced Nutrients, but I was sure tempted to when planning my first grow. They have such a good marketing technique that I think everyone sees their products and thinks they won't have the best crop if they don't add 12 different supplement throughout their grow. If it was proven, then AN would be worth the extra, but Doc's comparison in his controlled environment make me glad I fought the urge. Not trying to offend or anything, we all use what works for ourselves in the end.

Back
Top Bottom