Hempy Smartpot GLH LED Grow, 2011 Bound

47 days from seed - FLIP TIME

Well boys and girls, have decided to go to 12/12. I got a cutting to root, so I'm confident in moving on.

About 1/2 my plants in root pots have grown roots thru the bottom of the pot. Pretty cool! The Triesel #2 has some sick roots going on, unfortunately it hasn't shown girl parts yet.

The sour diesels are doing fantastic. Moved 2 to root pots, other 2 still in hempy cups. Here is a pic from 4 days ago:

2011-01-06-sds1.jpg

Here's a before and after; fem #2 trimmed and processed for cuttings:

2011-01-07-fem2b41.jpg
2011-01-07-fem2-aftertrim1.jpg

Here's the garden. Moving the plants in blue cups to another room for veg.

garden_d47.jpg

garden_d47-2.jpg

For the record, I have 5 girls so far. Sweet! Thinking about a small led for the veg tent. Wondering what would be the equivalent of say a 4-bulb T-5.

I don't mean to harp on this, and keep in mind I am not sold at all on ANYTHING currently..

I asked if your opinion on the product is based on experience, or just your own thoughts and ideas of how things 'should' go based on rationalization. I get the impression you have never used the product on marijuana before.

I don't feel it is a good idea to spread possible misinformation on anything without some sort of tangible experience. As I said in my previous post, people have had success with OC+..namely DocBud as he has completed several grows with it. I would suggest checking out his journals to see what I mean by success.

Again, I am not sold on OC+ or any other CRF/TRF for that matter. I will be able to make my own conclusions very soon and am going to happily share my results with the community to let them decide on their own.

One thing I currently do know is that I grew some very healthy looking plants with about .25c worth of macro nutes. Whether or not they burn correctly is yet to be determined. For the sake of ease and price CRF/TRF's cannot be beat, this obviously becomes irrelevant if the product is less than satisfactory.

:peace:

Marley

I would suggest doing some research. Go to Google and type in "organic fertilizer vs synthetic fertilizer" or "organic fertilizer vs chemical fertilizer". You can find a shitload of pages that go into detail about the comparison. I, for one, will be using a combination of both. I am incorporating compost as well as OC+ into my soil. I will also supplement with molasses, compost teas and organic extracts throughout my grow.

I would suggest doing some research. Go to Google and type in "organic fertilizer vs synthetic fertilizer" or "organic fertilizer vs chemical fertilizer". You can find a shitload of pages that go into detail about the comparison. I, for one, will be using a combination of both. I am incorporating compost as well as OC+ into my soil. I will also supplement with molasses, compost teas and organic extracts throughout my grow.

I am currently not interested in growing organically. I grow in 100% perlite and that does not support the micro herd very well.

I was trying to explain to G247 that telling people their plants will taste like shit if they OC+, w/o actually having any experience in the matter, is not a good idea.

:peace:

Hi theroots
How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom