Hempy SOG! Josh's 2nd Indoor Grow!

Re: Blue Planet Nutrients!!! Hempy SOG!!! Josh's 2nd Indoor Grow.\!!!

Picture_4221.jpg
Picture_4241.jpg
Picture_4251.jpg
Picture_4261.jpg
Picture_4271.jpg
Picture_428.jpg
Picture_429.jpg
Picture_430.jpg
Picture_4311.jpg
Picture_4321.jpg
Picture_433.jpg
Picture_434.jpg
Picture_435.jpg
Picture_436.jpg
Picture_437.jpg
Picture_4381.jpg
Picture_439.jpg
Picture_440.jpg
Picture_4412.jpg
Picture_4421.jpg
Picture_4431.jpg
Picture_444.jpg
Picture_445.jpg
Picture_446.jpg
Picture_447.jpg
Picture_448.jpg
Picture_449.jpg
Picture_450.jpg
Picture_4511.jpg
Picture_4522.jpg
Picture_4531.jpg
Picture_4541.jpg
Picture_455.jpg
Picture_456.jpg
Picture_457.jpg
Picture_458.jpg
Picture_459.jpg
Picture_460.jpg

2-Northern Light Blues that were "mothers". They are in a mix of Miracle Grow with the water retention polymer crystals . 3 gallon pots. They are fed mainly non ph'd tap water. Once a week I'll give them left over Blue Planet Nutrients. That's these:
Picture_439.jpg

There's something around 26-28 Northern Light Blue Clones in 2 Liter Hempy pots. The clones are a week longer in flowering than the former, larger, former mothers.
Picture_4261.jpg

That's where I sit currently. In a two weeks time I will be moving 5-6 THC Bomb, 3-4 Afghan Kush, and 4 Holy Grail Kush clones into flowering.

I've had an issue with hermaphrodites. I can comprehend some of it and all. I'm just tired of it. When the NLB's are done, before I move the next batch of clones into the flowering tent, things are going to get closer to hermetical. I'm going to post some more pics tomorrow and elaborate further.

The bud shots above are some NLB. They weren't quite ready. They met the scissors because they had nanners. They woulda shoulda filled into nice thick colas. Still, I'm loving the smoke. Smooth with a fruity aftertaste with knock me on my butt power.

Not much new to report. The clones are rooting. I need to take a machete to the mothers. They are getting ridiculous.

The flowering tent looks about the same as the last pictures, although I'm getting more hairs darkening. I see a few seeds here and there, but no nanners.

I'm hoping that the gals in flowering will finish within a month. Seeds or not, I'm going to let them finish. I'll only cut early if they get hermied too far out. That NLB is some killer medicine. I gave some to my brother today. He's pretty impressed. I plan on entering one in next month's Plant of the Month Contest, most likely one of the mothers. The Hempy's are so much nicer than the larger plants but my entry this much doesn't seem well received.

Once those gals are done, it will be time to move the new clones in. My plan is to stay with the Hempy SOG, just try some larger containers. I'm going to buy some of those rectangular shaped bathroom trash cans. I don't know the capacity, maybe 4 gallon or so. At any rate they are larger than the 2 liters. I plan on veging them for two weeks.

I think my yields will diminish some, but I will be following the law. If I can get 20 grams dried from one 2 liter, with a highly Sativa leaning hybrid, I wonder what I can get with the larger containers. I'm still limited to around 5' of height, so I can't grow trees. I figure I've got enough medicine to last a while. No need to rush anymore. I know I'll be using 2 liters at some point again in the future, just not this time around.

My other plans are, after these clones are out of the cloner, to take a bunch of clones off the last NLB mother held in veg. She is just a beast, about 2'x3' across, taking up way too much real estate. Once I know that she has been successfully cloned I will flower that girl. I really wish I could put her outside. Just not possible where I live.

:peace:

My computer isn't the fastest. Takes a while to upload. I also had to do some work.

NLB mother before and after her hair cut.
Copy_of_Picture_471.jpg
Copy_of_Picture_472.jpg

Afghan Kush mother before and after.
Picture_4732.jpg
Picture_4742.jpg

THC Bomb mother before and after.
Picture_4751.jpg
Picture_4761.jpg

Holy Grail Kush mother before and after.
Picture_477.jpg
Picture_478.jpg

Inside flowering tent.
Picture_4791.jpg

Picture_490.jpg
Picture_4911.jpg
Picture_4921.jpg
Picture_4931.jpg
Picture_494.jpg
Picture_495.jpg

Former NLB mothers.
Picture_4801.jpg
Picture_4812.jpg
Picture_4821.jpg
Picture_4832.jpg

An average 2 liter NLB clone that I took out of the tent for better lighting.
Picture_484.jpg
Picture_485.jpg
Picture_486.jpg
Picture_487.jpg
Picture_488.jpg
Picture_489.jpg

Thanks for the PM and link. I'm pulling up a chair!
Looking impressive!
Awesome looking mother's and buds, can't wait to see some more action in the future.
Keep up the good work too!:bravo:

@ R.L.

Very glad to have you aboard mate! Things are going to change a bit. Two months time and I'm going to have some very sexy bud pics. I have 1" long roots on the new clones. Looking good as of yet.

It's raining here so yard work is at a stand still. I've been cleaning the house. So bored. Decided to clean some glassware.
Picture_496.jpg
Picture_4981.jpg

That A Train is curing nicely. I was wondering how the heck to clean the bong properly. This is what I came up with.
Picture_5041.jpg
Picture_499.jpg

Vacuum sealing it with Formula 420 worked well without using a ton of it.

Picture_5081.jpg
Picture_509.jpg
Picture_5111.jpg

I prefer dry pressed hash over water or solvent extracted. I have a pretty good size keef box filled to the rim. It's mostly popcorn bud and sugar leaf from trimming. I haven't even shaken it yet.
Picture_5001.jpg
Picture_5012.jpg
Picture_5021.jpg
Picture_5031.jpg

I have a vibrating random orbital sander. Taking the sandpaper off and pressing it to the lid of the box makes quick work. I want to find one of those old metal tubbed rock tumblers at a garage sale. I'd take the rubber insert out, use a plasma torch to cut slots, then glue 120 count mesh over the slots. That would make a real cheap and efficient keef machine.

Good stuff, that 420Solution is good but pretty damn expensive if you ask me. I would typically buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bunch of salt, same stuff basically and way cheaper. Either way 420 Solution gets the job done. I don't smoke anymore (only vape) so I don't have to clean a bong or pipe, but it's nice to see you do it lol :) Was that your A-train packed in the bowl? Looks nice man!:thumb:

That was NLB in the last bud shot and loaded in the bong, A Train with the pipe.

I think I paid $15 for the 12 oz. bottle of 420 Solution. I just use a dab in a ZipLock with the pipe. The bong is so large, I couldn't justify filling up a 5 gallon bucket and totally soaking it. I maybe used 3 oz of 420 and about 2 oz of rubbing alcohol with a dash of Kosher salt for good measure. Worked pretty well. Looks and tastes better.

It might not look like it, but I half filled a kitchen waste basket with trimming. I did the defoil plus removed a lot of small branches/popcorn. My arms are sticky. Looking forward to scissor hash tomorrow.

Big NLB #1
Picture_5121.jpg
Picture_5131.jpg

Big NLB #2
Picture_5141.jpg
Picture_5162.jpg
Picture_5151.jpg

I pulled three random Hempys out for pics. Notice the different sizes.
Picture_5172.jpg
Picture_5182.jpg
Picture_5191.jpg
Picture_5201.jpg
Picture_5212.jpg
Picture_5221.jpg

I'm curious to know how much those larger plants will yield. That's about the size I'm going to shoot for with the next batch of clones. I'm thinking the NLBs in flowering are going to take another 3-4 weeks to finish up. That should be enough time to get the clones settled in to big Hempys. Time will tell.

You do a good job with that NLB.
Nice frosty nugs, and starting to swell up good too..
that NLB plant is starting to make my mouth water... damn that looks enticing !
Should be able to get atleast an ounce off her..(safe estimate) Nice Hempy too, its so funny seeing those little budding sticks in a 2 Liter Soda bottle... pretty hilarious lol, but when u have the canopy shot its looks gorgeous

Cheers

I look at the Hempys like this: four 2 liters take up less than a square foot. 15 grams dried/each is a good average from what I gather. That starts adding up pretty quick. The down side is that it is pretty labor intensive. I feel like I should be making money with all the times I spend on my knees (watering).

I really like the passive hydroponic aspect. I'm going to keep at it, just start using larger containers. I think my grow style is going to change a bit. I'm thinking of harvesting no more than 4 plants a month or so. Larger plants. I don't really have the room to veg new clones so it's going to be a bit of trial and error.

At any rate, I just think having a tent with 6 or so plants will be easier to stay on top of than a tent with 60 plants. That's a lot of trimming and pruning, watering, maintaining, etc. We'll see.

I'm in a bit of a conundrum. Not sure how to do the next clones. By that I mean, big plants vs. small. I'm torn.

"Big" plants.
Picture_5321.jpg
Picture_5331.jpg
Picture_5342.jpg
Picture_5371.jpg
Picture_5403.jpg
Picture_5352.jpg
Picture_5422.jpg

"Small" plants:
Picture_525.jpg
Picture_530.jpg
Picture_528.jpg
Picture_5222.jpg
Picture_5213.jpg

Yeah, that Delicious Northern Light Blue is a keeper.
:420:

Back
Top Bottom