Hempy Style Glue! First 420 Journal

Heya @Mastrmasn :passitleft:

I've been feeding full strenght Botanicare Pro Blend for the past week. 3/4 are doing well. Color is nice and green. They've also been getting Calmag.

If you can provide the exact products and dosing that you are giving the plants, I can calculate the actual elemental ppms (NPK, etc) for you, and we can see where there might be room for improvement.
:ganjamon:

Heya @Mastrmasn :passitleft:

If you can provide the exact products and dosing that you are giving the plants, I can calculate the actual elemental ppms (NPK, etc) for you, and we can see where there might be room for improvement.
:ganjamon:
I'm using the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro 18ml/gal and their cal mag at 15ml per gal. And I'm using that with city water.

I'm using the Botanicare Pure Blend Pro 18ml/gal and their cal mag at 15ml per gal. And I'm using that with city water.

Those are some pretty high numbers. Is this from their feed schedule? :oops:
That dosing gives 232N-32P-165K-182Ca-75Mg-0S-4Fe, and Zero B, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cu, or Si (unless they are in there, but are so low that they don’t list them).

First, that’s a lot of N! I typically don’t go over 150 ppm. Likewise, the Ca is very high. Between the two, there are likely some antagonistic reactions going on that could cause issues. For example, excess N can lock out Potassium and Copper, and excess Ca can lock out a lot of things, including Magnesium.

8F2B36FD-04AE-4F1D-883F-A352682016F0.png

Now, I can play around with various dose combinations to get the NPK closer to what are generally considered in an acceptable range, but the fact remains that there don’t appear to be any micronutrients, and this is serious.

Is this all you have access to, or can you get a complete nutrient like Dyna-Gro Grow (or Foliage Pro), or MegaCrop?

Speaking of dosage mistakes. I gave you the wrong numbers. I stated per gallon it's actually per 10 litres.

Okay, NP
You can divide the numbers I gave by 2.64 (number of gallons in 10 liters).

Looks a lot better - N is only 88 ppm now, P is 12 ppm, and K is 62.5 ppm. It’s still a strange 7-1-5 ratio, with questions about how much micronutrients you’re getting from the seaweed.

Back
Top Bottom