Hempy Thanksgiving Thank You 420 Magazine

Cherma

:surf:Hempy Thanksgiving: Yes it is. I would personally like to take this thread and say a great big THANK YOU to the staff and suport team members and volunteers within 420 Magazine. :passitleft: Pass it over to you> For all the time and deadicated efforts each one of you have put into sharing your own experiences in growing, or whatever subject on Cannabis you are helping with others, and their own growth of cannabis knowledge. It is not always easy and it is time consuming. Great job guys and gals on maintaining a home front for millions of readers, viewers, and members. Thank you!!!

To the Founder & Editor: 420 Himself: A great gigantic THANK YOU, for years of tireless efforts in assembling this vision quest you have for all the people and the world to see, and to share. Surrounding yourself with many like minded individuals has amassed a following of unheard numbers. Your deadicated Cannabis Activism has been noticed and accredited throughout the universe, by millions. You have literally help to propel the center of Cannabis Learning and Awareness to a new level amongst the human race.
Thank you 420 for sharing with others your visions and beliefs and your truthfulness to Cannabis Awareness. Thank you for not giving up, when I know that the going gets real tough at times. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Thank you for your hard work and long hours.
JOB WELL DONE!!!:smokin:

Thank you brother Cherma, your friendship and contributions have been a major driving force behind the continuance of our mission... I am truly grateful for your manifestation into our movement... Thanks for coming out of the Cannabis closet, only a few more million to go, we're almost there...;)

Back
Top Bottom