Hep C patients in Canada prescribed Marijuana? Ontario?

Ontario

Hello everyone, I myself have Hep C and have had it now for about say 16yrs. I think that I'm starting to feel more symptoms then what I did in the beginning. It was a common thing in our home while I grew up...all of my life anyhow! When I feel nausea I burn one and it subsides long enough to eat and eat, which in my opinion isn't a bad thing but I could sometimes try and eat something healthier or some kind of food geared toward someone who has a liver problem. I know that doctor's prescribe special diets for hep c patients, I haven't asked for that tho...maybe I should? I was just sharing a bit of my story so that others who have hep c can share a bit of their story and help me decide whats the best route... I guess what I'm really asking is there anyone out there who receives medical mj in canada for hep c???

I'm sorry to hear of your health condition. There are many people who have the same questions you do, and here is a great place to start -

The Healing Properties Of Cannabis

Under the Hepatitis C category you will find five articles that will give you a huge amount of information, as well as the personal stories you will find in the mmj lounge.

Best wishes, peace and 420 :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom