Heraldo Is In Over His Head

I think you’re right, using different lines makes things a bit more complicated for sure. That may be part of the reason for some of the lockout towards the end. I think doing a reset (watering followed immediately by a regular feed) would help, but if they’re pretty close to harvest, it might not worth the effort. Things are improving and you’re getting into the swing of things. :thumb:

Teabaggers are 71 days old

these 2 seem more on the sativa side

this one seems somewhere in the middle

these 3 look a lot like their dad. (found 3 nanners on 1 of them)

gelatos and twilight are 88 days old

sick gelato will probably be used for hash. shes not recovering well.

sick twilight is making a good recovery

some pics from yesterday.

big teabagger's got some rust but still looking sexy.

my favorite teabagger by far. i'll try to remember to take some closeups next update.

other teabaggers. i'd swear the smaller the pot the faster they mature. something to do with getting rootbound i assume

twilight is getting chopped as soon as i find a good moment.

the sick girls look a lot better but still not great. most is probably gonna end up in the bubblebag

last girls are coming down tomorrow.
first girls i chopped have a heady high, probably because of being chopped early.
the sick girls turned out better than expected but still on the fluffy side.
the better looking teabagger has a slight purple tinge and dense frosty nugs.

so far i've got 60g that are so-so and 30g that look great (still haven't tasted).
i'm guessing the total will be around 150g.

I'm flowering in a 1x1m tent with a 260w quantum board and vegging in a 90x60cm tent with a 120w board.
I tried to take on too many projects at once (a sort of perpetual and some small scale breeding) and it's a bit of a mess, but possibly not a total failure..

Flower tent:

6 plants including solo cup girl that are 78 days old. I'm pretty sure they're a bit stunted because of low temps... Unknown strain a neighbour of mine grows outdoors. Seems pretty stable. Took some pollen from one of their brothers to cross with one or two of the girls that are in veg now.

2 auto Jack Herrer I got as a freebie that haven't turned out too well.They're 25 days old and no signs of having flowered. I messed this stage of the grow up pretty bad and will try to make up for it with the girls in the veg tent.

Veg tent:

I've got a nice little mix of strains I'm pretty happy with in here. Twilight, Gelato, auto Amnesia Gold and auto Moham Ram. They're 9 days old. I've grown all of them except for Moham Ram before and have been fairly pleased with the results.
I'm probably going to flip them a bit earlier than I'd like so that I don't waste space in the flower tent too long.

That's all for now,
Heraldo
gelato and bruce on on my back burner..youre growing a lot..wish i could have that many plants...lol i live vicariously through your "projects" hahaha awesome..is there some lockout on the nutrients going on ..why the yellow leaves?

I was pretty close with that yield guess. Got a bit over 150g.
Here's a pic of some teabaggers now that they're starting to get that cured texture.
tried a few nugs and it's nothing special, honestly. basic piney smell and taste. i'm hoping it gets better once fully cured.
try aging it in jars..7 day drying..then into hars..open close open close ..theres tons of info on aging..i find it makes the smoke far better! in two months its beautiful.

this is an old grow. looks like I forgot to close it. current one is in my sig
I think the lockout might be from overwatering. I tend to get too excited in flower

The older girls are 81 days old (we'll just call the strain T). They got their first feeding with 6.5 ph yesterday. By the next update we should be able to see some results.
Pink pistils.

Jack Herer autos day 28. Looking better but I still don't have high hopes...

Veg girls day 12. The fun is about to start.
im looking at this and definitely thinking there is some nutrient lock..just out of curiosity im seeing some odd segmentation on the stems..is there any infestation or moulds? Just trying to wrap my head around the pictures..also what is tye temperature swings in the grow tent?

I don't remember, to be honest. That post is almost a year old.
There was definitely lock out though. Reading back, it looks like I had gone almost 3 months without PHing.
I've always had trouble with low temps too. Not sure if this particular grow had any infestations or mould, but I have ocassionally had fungus gnats.
I hope that helps. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom