Herb and marijuana anxiety

Timothy Schmitz

420 Member

They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to anxiety. At first I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strainHoly Grail Kush - DNA Genetics Seeds / This one is very effective when it comes to stress and mild anxiety. Let me hear your two cents with this.thanks

Welcome Timothy to 420 magazine
I haven’t gotten to grow that one yet ! I do have a link for new members below on my post . In it you’ll find frequently asked questions with more to help you around the site !

Welcome to :420: Timothy.

I also have not grown this strain but is now on my must grow list as I am always looking for new anxiety medicine.

Help in my signature area under new members link for starting a journal and creating a signature of your own.

Hey there, welcome! Never tried growing either, but have bought Holy Grail many times from the dispensary. Personally don't find different strains have wildly different effects.. tho also haven't stuck to one type for a prolonged period either. Did enjoy the strain of weed tho, and if I recall, they had it on their "top shelf" for a while. This place has $5/10/15 grams.

Welcome.

Welcome! I'm pretty new myself, so I don't have any advice on that strain. But you're on the right site to get lots of knowledgeable folks to chime in with their experience and ideas. Hope that it helps!

:welcome: to :420: Tim:passitleft:...I personally use several strains to relieve PTSD, and I've recently come across a Ghost O.G. strain from a friend of mine and it's perfect for everything :thumb: here she is @ 4 weeks in flower

Good luck my friend :snowboating:

I have really bad anxiety and after trying quite a few strains both grown and purchased I’ve found Jack Herrer works excellent for me.

Two small doses and 10 minutes later I feel the anxious feeling release and automatically let go of a cleansing breath and I’m good for about 5-6 hours. I don’t really have a psychoactive effect and I can function normally throughout the day.

It also is incredible for asthma as well believe it or not. Better than any albuterol inhaler.

It truly is a godsend for me. I’d be happy with just this strain for life.

I have really bad anxiety and after trying quite a few strains both grown and purchased I’ve found Jack Herrer works excellent for me.

Two small doses and 10 minutes later I feel the anxious feeling release and automatically let go of a cleansing breath and I’m good for about 5-6 hours. I don’t really have a psychoactive effect and I can function normally throughout the day.

It also is incredible for asthma as well believe it or not. Better than any albuterol inhaler.

It truly is a godsend for me. I’d be happy with just this strain for life.

Thank you for sharing. Gonna have to put the on the later list.

They said that medical cannabis is very effective when it comes to anxiety. At first I was doubtful so I started doing my own research and read articles about marijuana. I found out that each marijuana strain has different uses for different diseases. Like this strainHoly Grail Kush - DNA Genetics Seeds / This one is very effective when it comes to stress and mild anxiety. Let me hear your two cents with this.thanks

I can also vouch for Holy Grail Kush...it definitely made all my troubles disappear not to mention I slept like rip van winkle. Very very very stinky though.

Back
Top Bottom