Herb Salad!

clinton2420

Hello all,
Heres a basic one that I got away with in culinary art school,
Make yourself a basic spring salad(greens and young greens that are in season) or just make yourself a basic salad, and top with some homemade croutons, which is bread that has olive oil brushed on, and topped with herbs of choice, which can be ganja, just gotta becareful of ovens temps, cause it can burn our herbs, makin them taste nasty, top salad with a lil olive oil, meat of choice or whatever u wanna top it with!,lol, and some deshelled ganja seeds, kinda takes the place of sunflower seeds, and adds a very nice flavor, for even more flavor from seeds, lighty oil a baking sheet, and place seeds on there, to get a nice roasted nut flavor added to them, very good salad and simple to make, My chef commented nicely on it, and I made a pretty good grade that day,lol
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

if you like italian dressing, I would recommend putting a bit on the stove to simmer with the bud ;)

my main man clint is a chef lol....i dont see how this salid got you high the way you made it...i would of made some sort of dressing out of oil and ganja.....but im sure it tasted hella good

Im far from a chef, just a humble cook,lol, and nope didnt get me high, there was a dumba$$ in my class that claimed he got a buzz off it, but I know he didnt,lol,some people huh? Yes it did taste hella good, I thought bout makin some dressing like that, shouldnt be too hard.
Peace:peace:
Clint:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom