Herbal Cannabis tea

scottngalveston

I have a female friend that has found out that she has cancer and can no longer smoke period. She has tried making tea but said that did not turn out well at all. When she was able to smoke the THC soothed her stomach and lesseded the negative aspects of her meds. Could someone please help me out with some suggestions, like eating, drinking, or some way to ingest herb without smoking? In advance thanks for the help ppl.

go with the butter method

snugglefunked said:
go with the butter method

Allow me to elaborate.

You can bake things like brownies or cookies if you make cannibutter.
Alot of people try to make weed brownies and other things by just adding the herb to the batter. And this usually doesn't work out and tastes awful and is just a waste of marijuana. But if you make cannibutter and then bake things with it, it will turn out much, much better.

Here's a quote from rhomb that sums it up since I don't feel like typing a novel.

"to cook with weed you need fat, the thc in the weed absorbs in the fat. grind up your weed and cook it up in some butter, oil, milk, etc on med heat on the stove. the heat will release the thc like when you smoke a bowl but instead up absorbing in your lungs it goes into the fat. after you cook it for a little you can strain out the weed cause its no good or you can just leave it in and eat it. now that you have cannibutter or cannibinoil or whatever just cook with it. to make brownies buy a mix, if it calls for a cup of cooking oil then use a cup of canibinoil. to figure out how much weed you will need take how much weed you would normally smoke to get as high as you wanna be and figure out how much you wanna eat. if you would smoke a gram and your gonna cut your tray of browines into six pieces but only wanna eat one then use 6 grams. each piece will be aproximatly a gram. eat your piece and wait. eating weed takes longer to kick in than smoking. so dont eat a piece and then eat the whole tray 10 min later cause your not feeling anything. if your browines arnt potent enough for you just eat more or smoke more and increase the weed next time. believe it or not there is such a thing as too much weed. you cant smoke an ounce in 10min and if you could youd probly get sick. with browinies you can ingest alot of weed in a short period of time so be careful. i find the high is nice and mellow more like smoking a vaporizer then a pipe or joint. not a heavy fucked up high but a light uplifing high that dosent weigh you down if you know what i mean. your house wont reak after you bake them, nothing compared to smoking it. it might smell a little but a few scented candles in the kitchen while they bake should mask it. you can bake almost anything. any mix or recipe that calls for milk, oil, butter, etc can be improved with pot. have fun and post to tell me how it goes."

Best of luck to your sister. :peace:

can anbody on this board actually tell me a recipe they have ACTUALLY used to cook with pot. one that ACTUALLy worked and they got fucked up off. i dont want any quotes from other ppl, stories from friends, or oh well i thnik i got fucked but im not sure cuz i was already blazed. has any one every cooked with pot succesfuly themselves

Me and my friend made some cookies before. I dont think we really did it the best way, but we still got pretty messed up off them. We just used some shake and a regular cookie recipe.

ThievingJesus said:
well, I made brownies and i got real fucked up. I cooked just over an 1/8th (finely chopped) in a whole stick of butter on low, stirring from time to time, for about 20 min. Then, i turned the heat up to med and continuosly stirred the butter untill it began to foam a little and the butter took on the color of the pot.

I then proceeded to make brownies with the butter. The mix called for 1/2 cup of oil, so i used the whole stick of butter instead. (Remember that, if a recipie calls for 1/2 cup of oil, you can substitue a whole stick of butter)

long story short, good fucking brownies.

awesome im gonna try that out soon thanks man

oh wait... i forgot about milked tea... you could boil milk or cream with herb for like 15 min... then use the milk for milk tea or smoothies or something...

I bought a whole half ounce of some crap weed once, for real cheap. I didnt care much for smojing it, but I threw it into a pot wth 2 sticks of butter. Let that bad boy cook for about 35 minutes, medium heat, stirring frequently. Finaly, when it was done, I strained it using a cofee filter, but that got clogged way to easily. I HATE weed particles in my food, so I couldnt use a usual streiner...i eventualy jus used a paper towel, which filter out the plant material nicely.
ANyway, took that butter, and made some cookies with them. HOT DAMN did those things fuck me, my friends, and most especially, my grandfather up. My grandfather ate one, claimed he felt nothing, then 40 minutes later, passed ouit and slept for 4 hours, woke up, and gobbled down a sandwitch.
-PM

If your friend likes to drink, she can make green dragon. All it is, is dope and her favorite brand of hard liquer. Normally an 8th to a quarter per 2/6. or as she preffers. Let the weed sit in the liquer for about 2-3 hours, and strain. The taste of the end product will vary depending on the liquer used. This method WILL lift your spirits garunteed.

teenweedhead420 said:
how much pot do u think you would have to add to the milk to make enough cups of tea to get fucked up? could u just drink the milk and still get fucked up?
yes... usually I just use milk now... I stopped bothering with the actual tea...

Back
Top Bottom