Herbal Clean detox drink. Need quick help.

Nile758

Hey guys, I am currently in a situation. I am scheduled for a drug test from today to Monday. I can go whenever I want between those days. I smoked on the 4th of January and it was a surprise test. I went and bought the Herbal Clean carbo20 detox drink and I drank it today. When should I go for my test? Should I have waited to drink it the morning of? Or am I just screwed? Please help.

The last time I smoked before the 4th was like the 2nd or 3rd of November and I workout everyday. You don't think it'll be out of my system in a few days?

So just a one time smoke for over 2 months? You should be ok. You should have drank the fluids the morning of the test to increase your chances of passing but you will probably be fine. You smoked so little it should be below the 50ng cutoff levels.

So just a one time smoke for over 2 months? You should be ok. You should have drank the fluids the morning of the test to increase your chances of passing but you will probably be fine. You smoked so little it should be below the 50ng cutoff levels.

Ok thank you. I've been freaking out about it haha

Back
Top Bottom