Herbal Smoking Method Preference

PhillieB

• :420:
    Does anyone like to get supremely blazed by using various bongs to blunts to papers or vaps or etc.... I like to know what the people of 420 prefer.
  • :420:

Myself prefer the Gas Mask - adaptor for Bong, Pipe, Blunt, Papers and even a Vap. Usually roll a blunt and use it and get extreme hazed and stretched.

Awready, had hash a few times made it myself it's a tad bit high priced and rare where I live I know people and Cali be on that shit alot.

I smoke out of Mountain Dew bottle with a bong slider stuck down in it and a hole burned in the side thith a pipe stuck in it it's like a junkyard bubbler or a Frankenstein bubbler cause its made out of bowls and bong of the past

I smoke out of Mountain Dew bottle with a bong slider stuck down in it and a hole burned in the side thith a pipe stuck in it it's like a junkyard bubbler or a Frankenstein bubbler cause its made out of bowls and bong of the past

That's actually pretty legit bro, use to have one of those myself had a shoe box of parts and use to make Frankensteins all the time. Hard hitters. Like to put ice cubes in bongs makes it extremely smooth.

Here we go with some brick weed lol
image3741.jpg

:welcome: to :420: luv to vape, make bubble hash, and I wonder why all the questions before clicking "Introduce Yourself" just bustin pollen sacs, welcome!

I clicked it but not one to follow figure be a renagade and start a topic about preferences of peoples thoughts of smoking.

Yeah I love a bong with ice catchers

Had a 3 chamber bong that you had water in the walls you could freeze that shit was amazing, lost it along time ago in the choas. Try to find another one like it recently, no luck.

I bet the coke bottle bongs are the best home-made thing you can do price wise, the one you got is very nice though best one I seen around the block. Alot are sloppy and only good for one day setting of smoking lol. I remember buying a badass one back in the day for 20$ and seen the same one at a smoke shop recently was 140$ shit went crazy. Best bottle expierence is the Gravity Bong though.

Sounds amazing, yes they're the bang for your $$$$. You get good strain one hitter quiter for sure you'll be good for a stretch makes things last alot longer.

I've had a 3ft percolator bong, a few bubblers just because I enjoy the cool smoke but now that I am trying to be a little more lowkey I picked up a 6in long steamroller, thick glass about an inch in diameter and for someone who rocks on their back porch it's perfect size to put down for unexpected company.

In high school we all smoked joints, but later I became enthusiastic about all kinds of pipes. While I like glass for its ease of maintenance, I prefer to smoke out of a classical wooden pipe. This one on the photo is my latest addition:

woodpipe.jpg

I also use Arizer Extreme Q a lot. The aroma is just amazing!

Back
Top Bottom