Herbalaire - One Of The Best Vapes I've Done

Pinch

herbalaire Made in Canada, shipped from there and in my hands in 3 days. $250USD

If you don't vape, you're hurting yourself.

If you don't vape, you're not tasting the herb, you're wasting the herb.

This vaporizer leaves no waste.. I dare to say it is as good as the Volcano.

Re: Herbalaire.. one of the best vapes I've done

really? i too have been investigating the herbalaire but had not heard any solid feedback on it. what more can you say about it? is it as efficient as their website says?

Used correctly.. exactly.. as good as they say.

I've mentioned it a few times on the site..
I love mine, and yes Pinch I dare say it is as good as the 'Cano, except the lack of a valve system.

It's a great product, simple as that.

Amen brother.

That vaipo seems pretty cool.. I'm alittle confused tho... Does it have a fan to fill the bag? If it does, do you use it on with direct inhalation? I might just have to drive up to your place and try it Mr. Pinch!

Mr SMP.. there is a separate pump and bags but I found the direct inhalation a better and easier way to deal with vaping.. light weight and almost indestructable. You got my number.. would be great to see you.

Have been getting my meds at Sanctuary in SF.. the best meds I have seen.. bar none.. C-4 last week... awsome. Purple kush.. unbelieveable. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

SMP, drop a line sometime brother. Nice to see you still kicking around, I was thinking about you yesterday. I bought one of these a couple months ago and I'm loving it. Although, I find the bags to be more convienient. Pinch, do you not find it warm on the lips? I've often thought I would get a length of surgical hose for the whip.

Mr Andy- I do find it a little warm sometimes.. I just back off when it does Surgical hose sounds like a good idea.

Yeah good to see you around buddys.. I'm pretty sure I have your number laying around some place. I'll give you a call or email sometime soon. I saw your other thread.. Sounds awesome! Andrew you flatter me... Thinking of poor little me... How sweet :)

Been using the herbalAire for over a year now. Works great. Super easy to clean. Does bags like the Volcano or direct draw. We use it mostly with bags. Direct draw works fine, but I find it hard to get thick vapor like a good whip vape. It does have really quick warm-up, so if you're looking for a just a quick hit, load a bit, turn it on, and in a couple of minutes you can hit and run. The company has super customer service too. Highly recommended. :adore:

Right on, man.

I was sort of debating between Vaporbros and a few others. This Saturday I'm going to buy one, I'm just not sure yet.

:peace: Earth Child

Re: Herbalaire. one of the best vapes I've done

^^
Your trying to sell a product and have a biased opinion. The Teflon flu you speak of occurs at the extreme temp of around 600-700 degrees. The Herbalaire works at only 350 degrees.

"At 554 degrees Fahrenheit,' said Houlihan, 'studies show ultrafine particles start coming off the pan. These are tiny little particles that can embed deeply into the lungs.'

The hotter the pan gets, the more chemicals are released. 'At 680, toxic gases can begin to come off of heated Teflon,' Houlihan said."

I've mentioned it a few times on the site..
I love mine, and yes Pinch I dare say it is as good as the 'Cano, except the lack of a valve system.

Hello, I just bought my Herbalaire and it's great. Do you know of any alternative bags that can be used with it? I don't digg the stock bags too much and would love to purchase a bag with a valve. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom