Herbalaire Or V-Tower Extreme Info Requested

Weedpipe

420 Member
i have decided that im tired of this loud-ass vapir5
having to listen to that noizy bastage cool down while im tryin to enjoy my vape just aint gettin it

have read good things about the h-aire and extreme and will be choosing 1
but would like to know what u think about urs so i can decide
how quick does ur vape heat up?
how long does it take to fill up a bag?(strong motor?)
do u think with proper care that the unit will have a long service life?

also:what extras would u recommend purchasing ahead of time
and what complaints (if any)do u have about ur vape

thanks, ur friend, weedpipe:peace:

herbalaire is fine by me. I have tried bagging and think that it is a pain in the ass. I have used it for about 3 years now with no problems. for the last two weeks I have been mostly canna-caping but once in a while I'll do a little vape about 3 hours into the high just to kick it up a notch of two.

I just got the herbalaire last week and I really am starting to like. Nice high, creeps up on ya, seems to last longer.
Downside is the cord and waiting for it to heat. I say cord just because you have to have power. The heating is really pretty fast just seems long when your waiting
Overall I like very much just direct hitting no bags filled yet.

I've used the herbalAire for a couple of years and like it a lot. It fills slow with the standard pump, but the optional stronger one wouldn't appeal to me-you'd get less vapor per bag and have to fill another bag (at least) to drain the bowl. Effective but not enjoyable for direct draw IMO. The 18 little holes that make it so efficient also prevent the better airflow you need for big whip hits.

The Extreme is better in whip mode (especially if you pack the elbow screen instead of using the rather large bowl), but I've seen a lot more failures reported on this model vs. the herbalAire. Digital hurts reliability. You've also got glass parts to worry about with this one. There is an optional battery pack, so if portability is an issue....

Despite the versatility, remote, and digital glitz of the Extreme, I wouldn't trade my used herbalAire for one. Just my 2 cts.

:thanks: all for ur reviews, i do have a softspot for my vapir ... it works good, but im gonna go with a herbalaire... thanks again for all the info:peace:

I also have a $25 inverter to use in truck or car if there is no power available. It is a good thing to have in certain areas where electric power is a sometime thing. Be sure to match the inverter and vaporizor power needs. 60 watts does it for mine.

Back
Top Bottom