Herbalaire vaporizer stuck on amber!

All Day Green

HELLO. I HAVE THE GREATEST INVENTION IN TIME, LIKE MANY OF U DO TOO LOL. IV HAD THE HERBALAIRE FOR A WHILE NOW BUT NOW I AM IN VACATIONS SO I WENT BACK TO MY COUNTRY, CHILE, IN SOUTH AMERICA. AND YES, OFCORSE I BROUGHT MY BABY WITH ME ... BUT MY BABY DOES NOT RESPOND TO WELL HERE IN CHILE!
I HAVE ALWAYS USED 400 AS TEMPERATURE TO VAPE, BUT NOW IN CHILE IT SEEMS AS IF THERE IS NOT ENOUGH POWER TO REACH THE RED LIGHT IN 400 LIKE I USUALLY DO. I HAVE LEFT IT SITTING FOR 30 MINS OR MORE AND IT IS STILL AMBER AT 400. WEN I LOWER IT DOWN TO 375, IT TURNS RED, BUT RIGHT OVER 375, IT TURNS AND STAYS AMBER.
SOME OBSERVATIONS I HAVE FOUND TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT, IS A SEE THE BOTTOM NEON LEDS FLIKERING IN DIFFERENT DIMS.
ALSO, AFTER I USE THE HOSE FOR DIRECT INHALATINOS, FOR A SECOND OR TWO, THE LIGHT SEEMS TO TRY TO TURN RED, ALMOST BUT NO. ONE TIME IT DID BUT IT CHANGED BACK TO AMBER AFTER A SEC.
THIS IS ESPECIALLY A PROBLEM NOW BECAUSE IN CHILE YOU FIND MUCH DRIER GREEN, SO AT THIS TEMP IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO FILL A NICE, DENSE, MILKYYYY BAG LIKE I LOVE EM
PLEASE HELP IF ANYONE HAS A SUGGESTION BECAUSE HERBALAIRE HAS NOT BEEN HELPFULL, AND I AM IN CHILE SO I CANT USE MY WARRANTY FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS THAT I HAVE LEFT HERE!!! lol
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE GUYS, I KNOW YOU WILL HELP ME SORT THIS OUT
:thanks:

I don't have one and am not an expert with electricity, but it sounds to me like you might not be getting enough power? Have you tried plugging it in somewhere else? Like at a friend's house maybe?

Just a thought :)

Call them in Canada and see what they say. They have a warranty.

email: info@herbalAire.com

mail: PO Box 746, Bragg Creek, AB., T0L 0K0

phone: (403) 949-2754

I've called them before, cool people.

damn i have had such a bad time with this...
i have asked all around, and have been talkin to herbalaire over email for over a week trying to solve this problem... they have suggested to send me a new unit with the european version o voltage, saying it would work here, but i am worried that i would have the same problem when i go back to the states.

people who have the herbalaire, which versions do you guys have? if you have the european version, have u guys ever tried using the unit in the united states?

thank you!

okay the outlets in Chile are 220V so that's double the voltage that your herbalaire was designed for. luckily it doesn't sound like it's shorted out because it still turns on. there may be some internal protection circuits preventing the herbalaire from drawing any more current than is safe at 220V and this is why it's not getting as hot as you want. to make it work like it did before, you need to get a step-down transformer to convert the 220V into the normal 110V. transformers aren't too expensive, and definitely cheaper than buying a whole new european herbalaire, which anyway is the same thing you have now with a transformer built in. look at something like this: Amazon - 100W Voltage Transformer / Converter 110 - 220 Volt

thank you open ur eyes.
yes, i have tested many transformers and converters. i have never plugged in the vaporizer into the wall without a transformer obviously, because my vaporizer would be dead by now if i did! lol
transformers and step down converters have not done the trick. aparently, with the transformers and converters, there is a percentage of energy lost, which might explain the more or less 25 degrees missin
any other ideas?

You're right that most transformers are only around 75-85% efficient. So accept that the vaporizer is going to perform differently, and I'd say don't worry about it and try to change the things you have control over. Inhaling a bit slower at 375 is equivalent to the normal speed at 400. Just play around with different temperatures and breathing speeds, and you should find a combination that works for you.

Back
Top Bottom