Herbalizer best thing IMO out the 30 different vaporizers I tried

NOJAIL101

I have tried many portable and desktop vaporizers. Right now my portable that I use is pax or davinci ascent which ever I feel for day ! BUT WHEN I'M HOME OR IN A HOTEL ANYWHERE NEAR A PLUG BECAUSE IT'S SO SMALL THE HERBALIZER !shape like a egg and foot by foot if not half that ??? Has fan that blows thru whip or ballon or shotgun or aromatherapy mode comes with a bottle of defunkdefyer lol it clears the smell in five minutes. You open it it turns on you shut it turns off. I have the limited edition which says that every time you turn it on in the box as well. Every time you turn it on it has a new message so far seen about 100. For people with breathing problems the fan assist with medical grade silicone or whatever it's called this is great. Balloons are deep with thick clouds. I saw it on the Vap critic website as number 1 overall vaporizer in world. I trust him very much so I bought it. It takes away the urge to roll something up. And so does the da Vinci ascent unlike my pax. Ascent has a learning curve that could take a week or a month. I definitely recommend this unit it's expensive at $730 before the tax look on mass drop right now for a day left only 499$$ wow wish I saw that. !! For $500 you can buy accessories lol it takes a 14 mm adapter right from my da Vinci I noticed I can use the water tool adapter from my ascent right with my Herbalizer and its 14 mm what a great combo. Also unlike the accent where'd you should use an electric grinder till its like sand. With the more expensive unit you should use a regular grinder and just finally grind not a lot I have been practicing for about two months I have it down pat. If you're not happy I'll buy your unit lol no one has complained online at all I searched everywhere. World off a incandescent lightbulb first of its kind NASA engineers made this 2 of them. Has a stash — compartment that I would never have known about if they didn't tell me. This thing really beats every thing there is out there I know it's newer technology but it's that bad a$$ that until something better comes this is it I feel like I wasted thousands of dollars which I did on other units like volcano that I'll never use. Ascent or pax and herbalizer all you ned !!!! If you listen to me you will have a great vaporizing experience for your whole life instead of most people trying it and then quitting and going back to bad smoke

I have tried many portable and desktop vaporizers. Right now my portable that I use is pax or davinci ascent which ever I feel for day ! BUT WHEN I'M HOME OR IN A HOTEL ANYWHERE NEAR A PLUG BECAUSE IT'S SO SMALL THE HERBALIZER !shape like a egg and foot by foot if not half that ??? Has fan that blows thru whip or ballon or shotgun or aromatherapy mode comes with a bottle of defunkdefyer lol it clears the smell in five minutes. You open it it turns on you shut it turns off. I have the limited edition which says that every time you turn it on in the box as well. Every time you turn it on it has a new message so far seen about 100. For people with breathing problems the fan assist with medical grade silicone or whatever it's called this is great. Balloons are deep with thick clouds. I saw it on the Vap critic website as number 1 overall vaporizer in world. I trust him very much so I bought it. It takes away the urge to roll something up. And so does the da Vinci ascent unlike my pax. Ascent has a learning curve that could take a week or a month. I definitely recommend this unit it's expensive at $730 before the tax look on mass drop right now for a day left only 499$$ wow wish I saw that. !! For $500 you can buy accessories lol it takes a 14 mm adapter right from my da Vinci I noticed I can use the water tool adapter from my ascent right with my Herbalizer and its 14 mm what a great combo. Also unlike the accent where'd you should use an electric grinder till its like sand. With the more expensive unit you should use a regular grinder and just finally grind not a lot I have been practicing for about two months I have it down pat. If you're not happy I'll buy your unit lol no one has complained online at all I searched everywhere. World off a incandescent lightbulb first of its kind NASA engineers made this 2 of them. Has a stash – compartment that I would never have known about if they didn't tell me. This thing really beats every thing there is out there I know it's newer technology but it's that bad a$$ that until something better comes this is it I feel like I wasted thousands of dollars which I did on other units like volcano that I'll never use. Ascent or pax and herbalizer all you ned !!!! If you listen to me you will have a great vaporizing experience for your whole life instead of most people trying it and then quitting and going back to bad smoke

The Herbalizer is hands down the best vape on the market!
The Herbalizer: Table Top Vape Review By Doc Bud

I like it a lot but it was not my favorite. Still the S&B products are the best IMO. I guess with the herbalizer I don't like the following. It fills the bags too slow. When using the hose feature I do not like that it is not as easy to use without the fan on. The speed of the fan when using the handkit should have an adjustable setting as to how you would want to inhale as it is faster than I would want it to be but too slow for the bad fill... Again all just my personal opinion with the unit. I don't like how plasticky it feels and it is pretty flimsy being made out of plastic. They say it is high tech but it does not feel like it to me. One drop off the table and it could be done. I don't like that it is hard to get replacement parts for dealers and end users. And, with the recent legal issues I still wonder if mine will be a relic in the closet that there are no parts or warranty in the future..

Do they work great. Yes. But IMO not worth the price tag. Although, we have some in stock which many do not. If you want one your 420 discount we offer will give you a discount on one.

I have not yet tried the Herbalizer but heard many good things from a friend of mine who is the Dr. of Vaporizers.
The Herbalizer was created by NASA engineers...so i'm sure the technology is top notch!

~Joe

Back
Top Bottom