herballistics hydro scrog 400w #1

herballistic

Hi All,
This the set-up of my first journaled grow thus far..

Space: 1.2 m W x 1.5 m H x 600mm D - Mylar lined Grow tent
Light: 400w MH/HPS with Nanolux Ballast - 400w Osram MH, 400w Phillips Sontagro
Exhaust: 150mm Eziair Fan Inline, 150mm Ducting
Inlet: 2 x 120mm Axial Fans, 150mm Ducting
Passive: 120mm Ducting + 250mm fan rigged above light
Filtration: 150mm Can filter of some description once I decide... (was using a homemade one on the last grow-time to upgrade!!)
Drip Feed System: 960mm Flood tray on stand, 25l black crate under stand, small aquarium pump fed to 5 pots.
Medium: Growool + perlite
Whole system on daily timers.

Strains: 1 x Cherry Bomb- Bomb Seeds , 1 x Great White Shark -Greenhouse seeds, 3 x Unknown - All from seed.
Nutrients: GH Flora Series
Additives: Watch this space..

My aim for this grow is to SCROG the Cherry bomb and Great White Shark quite low after tipping them both 2 -3 times, as I have never used the SCROG method before I am stepping into a new world and would appreciate any input from the experienced on this site. The other 3 seeds I have germinated are regular so I will maybe get 1 female if I am lucky 2, if I get none then I will concentrate on the other 2 major players I have.

The 3 unknown seeds germinated about 2.5 weeks before the Cherry Bomb and Great White Sharks arrival on my doorstep, so I quickly prepped them for germination(24 hours in water) then straight to previously soaked small Growool cubes and into my humidity dome ( plastic container hehe) for 2 days then dome off ready to sprout.
I got a shock as the Great White has sprouted 3 leaves... I think it is called trifolate?
Cherry Bomb just sprouted normally to my satisfaction so then I waited another day then put them in larger Growool cubes with perlite in small pots for up until sexing the others.
The GWS and CB are both feminized so I could have put them in their life pots but decided to keep all 5 in same size pots for tray/light/feeding ease.
The 400w MH is at 50% for this stage until they get to about 2 weeks old, PH is 5.8 and I am feeding them GH Flora Seedling/Clone mix when needed.I do not know ppm or ec levels as I am still learning about these things, The temp. is around 25-28c depending on time of day.. so I am thinking of changing their day regimen to my night to keep heat down at 25c or below.
I will post pics shortly of this grow. Thank-you in advance peeps! Watch this space! :morenutes::420:

Back
Top Bottom