HerbChild's Perpetual Grow Journal #1 1200w LED - Soil Grown

Looks like they're ready to rock brother! Can't wait to pack out my new space like that .
Yessir that blueberry is a just taking off ..its half as old as the others n is almost exceeding the of the other two in hight already very vigorous strain forsure i think im guna flip them next week

What strain(s) are you guna try next GG

Hard to say I'll know more when I have finalized my new setup, it's gonna be even bigger than I thought lol. The strain you sent will be soon, star Pupil is on the list, some Stankberry is on the short list, maybe an Acdc cross, who knows! I may throw an auto for a quick return and I'll def be doing slurricane soon as well. I have so many beans I want to try it's time to build! Lol

Hard to say I'll know more when I have finalized my new setup, it's gonna be even bigger than I thought lol. The strain you sent will be soon, star Pupil is on the list, some Stankberry is on the short list, maybe an Acdc cross, who knows! I may throw an auto for a quick return and I'll def be doing slurricane soon as well. I have so many beans I want to try it's time to build! Lol
Those are all some dank strains ...slurricane and stankberry are really nice ..iam sure you can always use the extra space ..wish i had more space for sure and autos ..personally ive never tried them but i want too for basically the same reason a quick crop or even one in between would be awsome ..i know i wish i could grow soo many strains the just such a variety its insane

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom