Herbies Afghani Regular?

Hi buddy,

I bought some seeds from Herbies. They are always giving regular afgani seeds when you are shopping. Anyways ı grew one and cloned it. Here is some pictures of my regular afgani clones from herbies. They veg only 2weeks. Now they are into flowering for 5 weeks under 250w Hps. I havent used any nutes ın the flowering stage.

IMG_84462.JPG
IMG_84454.JPG
IMG_84474.JPG

Nice!! I got ten freebies coming, plus I got five last time,, happy to see those pics, and thanks for doing the research!!

I actually have one of these freebies from herbs going right now. Starting flower on the 21st let you guys know if its a female

Cool. I've got, seven up. Maybe I'll get a female??? Good luck, let me know how it goes. The oldest one is all indica,, fatttt leaves ;)

Cool. I've got, seven up. Maybe I'll get a female??? Good luck, let me know how it goes. The oldest one is all indica,, fatttt leaves ;)

yeah those leaves are super thick and a dark green. definitely different than my CBD critical mass which vegs like a sativa despite being more than 75% Indica. But I just started my flower today like I said, so within a week or two I should see some sex signs

A veritable placebo. Can't recommend. Did an all-freebie grow with these, Heavyweight Dream Machine and Northern Lights. The Afghani Regulars had no character or punch. YMMV, obvs.

As I am thinking about it, I was wondering the same. Will I risk them going Hermie by moving them outside. I was hoping to plant beginning of May for July harvest.

How will you harvest in July for an outdoor grow? Are we talking autos? If you are using those Afghani regular seeds, July won't happen, IMO. Most plants just begin to show their sex about then. September - November is the outdoor harvest window. Flowering is slower outside since the days don't drop to 12/12 overnight. You are still near the longest days of the year.

I put a couple of Indica-dominant plants outside in May last year. I chopped a little early around the 1st of October.

So I also got free seeds from Herbie's. I have one outside and one inside. I also have several other breeds growing. My Afghani are the worst plants I have inside and out. They are just not healthy at all. All my other plants are gorgeous except the afgahnis. I don't recommend these seeds. I do not like them at all

Any recommendations on growing this strain would be appreciated. Has anyone else had such troubles with the free Herbie's Afghani seeds

I too would like to know. It should be most recent grows. I am think the older grows had good seeds, I am wondering about recent ones

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble. I couldn't believe both plants have struggled so much. I bought my seeds first week of March 2016 that the free Afghani came with.. When did yu buy yours 6ofone?

So I also got free seeds from Herbie's. I have one outside and one inside. I also have several other breeds growing. My Afghani are the worst plants I have inside and out. They are just not healthy at all. All my other plants are gorgeous except the afgahnis. I don't recommend these seeds. I do not like them at all

My herbies free afghani is looking freaking awesome, one of the strongest plant i have ever grown. Some have said she cant take high ppms or over watering, i have done both and she wants more! Havent harvested or smoked her yet but she is a beauty. She has that typical skunk smell so far, dont know why people said it smelled like cat turds and old wet socks. Im also growing female seeds c99 right next to her and i am having to tie up some branches and deal with some other issues, not one problem with the afghani.

Back
Top Bottom