Herbie's Birthday Sale: Celebrating 2 Years Of Fun With Up To 35% Off!

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Get ready to celebrate because Herbies is throwing a party like no other!
We’re launching a huge sale this month in honor of our beloved mascot Herbie's second birthday.

Starting from 8:00 May 18th until 8:00 May 25th (PDT), you'll have a whole week to save up to 35% on the strains from our in-house line, Herbies Seeds!

Don’t hesitate and visit us right now!

1200×630.jpg

Get ready to celebrate because Herbies is throwing a party like no other!
We’re launching a huge sale this month in honor of our beloved mascot Herbie's second birthday.

Starting from 8:00 May 18th until 8:00 May 25th (PDT), you'll have a whole week to save up to 35% on the strains from our in-house line, Herbies Seeds!

Don’t hesitate and visit us right now!

1200×630.jpg
Happy Birthday.:happy-birthday::thanks::high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Happy Birthday! :cheer:

2nd year only, why not celebrate the original founding date of Herbie's? :happy-birthday:

Herbie's has its own line of seeds, now. I'm tempted to hope you decide to unlock

...but worry that people might start posting about other breeders' seeds that they just happened to buy from the vendor, as opposed to only posting about Herbie's own strains.

Happy Birthday, Herbie's Head Shop! Thanks for not wasting time (10 days to Eastern USA means you must have gathered/packed/shipped almost immediately). Thanks for the CBD Lemon Auto (17% CBD and 17% THC, apparently) and other freebies. Thanks for offering the stealth shipping option. A very eye-rolling thanks for leaving glue fingerprints on the outside of that stealth item but, hey, even a D is a passing grade in my country, lol. . . .

Herbie's has its own line of seeds, now. I'm tempted to hope you decide to unlock

...but worry that people might start posting about other breeders' seeds that they just happened to buy from the vendor, as opposed to only posting about Herbie's own strains.

Happy Birthday, Herbie's Head Shop! Thanks for not wasting time (10 days to Eastern USA means you must have gathered/packed/shipped almost immediately). Thanks for the CBD Lemon Auto (17% CBD and 17% THC, apparently) and other freebies. Thanks for offering the stealth shipping option. A very eye-rolling thanks for leaving glue fingerprints on the outside of that stealth item but, hey, even a D is a passing grade in my country, lol. . . .
Unlock what, can you please be more specific?

Happy Birthday Herbie’s!

Happy Birthday! :cheer:

2nd year only, why not celebrate the original founding date of Herbie's? :happy-birthday:
Thank you! We are just celebrating the birthday of our mascot Herbie, but we will think it over to also celebrate the original founding date of our shop!

Glad to hear that! Waiting for you on our website!
Happy to say that the 2nd attempt shipping from Spain was delivered. The first attempt was intercepted through customs and was no one’s fault. I’m not sure what the confusion was about a P.O. Box because I don’t have one. But thank you for everything and thank you Ruth for your generosity. CL🍀

Yay @Herbies Seeds - Happy Birthday!!

Granddaddy Purple/Grandmommy Purple and your sweet freebies are ready to up pot and all looking great.

Shared three freebies and they are growing nicely in a friend's first grow.

Cheers!
-bg
Awesome! Keep us updated!

Happy Birthday Herbie. Just placed an order, great pricing, and hope it makes it here safe and swiftly. Got some great genetics I am looking forward to growing. Cheaper than I can buy locally. Got some nice freebies as well. Thanks @Herbies Seeds :passitleft:
Thank you for congratulations! Keep us updated about your growing!

Back
Top Bottom