Herbies Bulk Seeds: Herbies Updates 8th June 2018

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Herbies Bulk Seeds
After many years traveling in the most unreached parts of many different jungles, Herbie collected 6 special, classic cannabis strains and after much testing an anticipation can now bring you the ultimate seed line and bring them to you in bulk packs. The more you buy, the more discount you get. Herbies Bulk Seeds are offered in packs of 100 – 2000.

Herbies Bulk Afghan Kush
Herbies Bulk Cheese
Herbies Bulk Critical Mass
Herbies Bulk Gorilla Glue
Herbies Bulk Girl Scout Cookies
Herbies Bulk Super Lemon Haze

Herbies Updates – Back in stock (you can see the full listing here)

Original Sensible Purple Haze Auto Fems
Critical Mass Collective Auto Monster Mass
Ace Purple Haze x Malawi Fems
Dr Krippling Chemdog Millionaire Fems
Dr Krippling Gelato Cookie D’Oh-ope Auto (aka GGG3)

New Strains Added – You can see the full listing here

Cream of the Crop Sticky Zkittles Glue Fems - Gorilla Glue #4 x Zkittlez, THC 22%, Super sweet, Physical and cerebral high

Cream of the Crop Bruce The Russian Fems - (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel) x White Russian, Super fruity, fuel edge, Long lasting, well balanced effects, Indica Dominant, 20% THC

Royal Queen Green Gelato Fems - Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, 55% Indica / 45% Sativa, 27% THC, low CBD, Physical Clear high, Sweet citrus flavour

Royal Queen Royal Cookies Auto Fems - Girl Scout Cookies x Ruderalis (Auto Thunderfuck BX2), Short 5-7 weeks flowering, 18% THC, Low CBD,
Sweet and earthy, relaxed and euphoric effects

Royal Queen Royal Gorilla Auto Fems - Gorilla x Cookies x Ruderalis, Stoned both physical and mental effect, Ready in 10 weeks after germination, Pine, fruity and citrus flavour

Ace Seeds Lebanese Regs - Landrace strain (P3), 100% Sativa, 0.5-8% THC, 6-16% CBD, Medicinal strain, 9-11 weeks flowering

I got some HBS freebies in my last order and am thinking of dropping the Gorilla Glue beans into a grow. I grow in potted rockwool cubes, veg for 8-12 weeks before sending plants off to their own bloom room that's about 4x4 feet and under a 6 COB Vero 29 fixture that are driven by the beefy 480w driver. I use my own custom mix of nutes made from RO and salts so that I can tailor the feed to the needs. I average a dry pound per plant, but it's not uncommon for me to get 20 dry ounces per either.

I'm not entirely familiar with GG vs GG#4, or what the notable differences are, though I welcome some added insight. If I can have these GG's finished in 9 weeks, yields well, and the stone puts my people down for the count, I will keep her in rotation. From the little bit that's out there on this breeder and this strain, I still feel confident I will achieve these 3 goals and as a testament to Herbies, and a solid they did for me some years back regarding replacing a souvenir that didn't open (lol), I'll create a separate journal for the strain to help generate some history and parallel it to my perpetual journal. Sadly, my camera on my phone was damaged due to pocket debris, it may be still some more months before I bite the bullet and buy a dedicated camera, so blurry pics will have to suffice.

Back
Top Bottom