Herbies coupon code?

Gozgrow

I tried using the search function but didn't have luck. Does anyone know a Herbies discount code. I ordered seeds from another company and unfortunately they didn't make it to me so going with round 2. I'm hoping since it's been almost 6 weeks now the container or something is just held up. I can dream right. Any way any cupon code would be great thx. I love all the people on this site so insightful and helpful.

Ok so through a little research and reading of other forums I did find a 10% off code for Herbies. I spent over 100$ and entered in herbies in the cupon code area. I read you have to be over 100$ for that one to work. Happy growing :)

after 6 weeks the chances are minimal at best but not impossible
good luck
ive used herbies and had great success
i hope you will too

image5708.jpg

Herbies showed up today. And was early. Not due here till dec 4th I got super stealth shipping that's why they are in little baggies.
Didn't want to risk it since I lost my other shipment. From another company which I don't think is a sponsor here.
But highly recommend herbies shipped fast got here early and safe. Kept in touch through email the whole time. Thanks herbies.

Back
Top Bottom